Sonny Bill Williams leaves Bulldogs for France (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Sonny Bill Williams leaves Bulldogs for France

BULLDOGS superstar Sonny Bill Williams is believed to have fled the NRL bound for an immediate switch to French rugby union club Toulon, the team coached by retired All Black Tana Umaga.

Williams left Australia yesterday without even informing the Bulldogs of his decision.

The champion forward is under contract with the Bulldogs for another four year and his move overseas will spark a legal fight.

Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg said: “”I’ve had QC’s look at his contract and there is absolutely no get-out clause.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24081888-5001021,00.html

Seems like a pattern.

Go baby aller, pour l'amour de la France ;)

YO!

Banned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Seems like a pattern.

Go baby aller, pour l'amour de la France ;)
:mad1: WTFFFFFF!! The Dogs are getting worse and worse after each game!

First goes Anasta, Price, Mason, O'Meley, Perry, ....

Dogs were once at Glory, nowadays they're at a trough. :(

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lol wasnt there a massive speech he made on the footy show about
loyalty to the code and all the things he still needs to achieve in the NRL?
What a lying sheep fuck hahahaha mad cunt

PC

HSC
N/A
YO! said:
:mad1: WTFFFFFF!! The Dogs are getting worse and worse after each game!

First goes Anasta, Price, Mason, O'Meley, Perry, ....

Dogs were once at Glory, nowadays they're at a trough. :(
It's all cyclical. Every club have their ups and downs. Look at Manly! Or the Roosters - this time last year they were last! So at the moment, Canterbury are on the way down. Tough it out mate.

ashik1

HSC
Zrap said:
lol wasnt there a massive speech he made on the footy show about
loyalty to the code and all the things he still needs to achieve in the NRL?
What a lying sheep fuck hahahaha mad cunt
The NRL teams are just an advertisement in my opinion, u can get all the best players into 1 team that u want, and that's what's been proven in the past few years. Anyways SBW acts like a lebo. lol

-Anfernee-

HSC
ashik1 said:
The NRL teams are just an advertisement in my opinion, u can get all the best players into 1 team that u want, and that's what's been proven in the past few years. Anyways SBW acts like a lebo. lol

Yeah well he had to play the part to please the bulldogs fans.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
ashik1 said:
I thought he announced that he was Lebo?

YO!

Banned
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Maybe it was Muslim.
hahahaha, how can you claim to be Lebanese?

It obviously was Muslim.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
i have trouble believing that this is true because it seems so unlikely that someone would just jet off suddenly without warning in the middle of the season. so i have to wonder if it's all a big misunderstanding.

if not... absolutely disgusting. walking out on the club without a word of warning, two days before a match, after making all sorts of noises over the last few weeks about loyalty and honour - its enough to make you physically sick. he's been with the bulldogs since he was 16, for christ's sake, and he's suddenly going to take his 30 pieces of silver and jet off to the riviera in the middle of the season? sickening. the bulldogs should sue the pants off him.

HSC
Triangulum said:
if not... absolutely disgusting. walking out on the club without a word of warning, two days before a match, after making all sorts of noises over the last few weeks about loyalty and honour - its enough to make you physically sick. he's been with the bulldogs since he was 16, for christ's sake, and he's suddenly going to take his 30 pieces of silver and jet off to the riviera in the middle of the season? sickening. the bulldogs should sue the pants off him.

Nah, he's just bailing on a sinking ship. It's all about business and self preservation.

The man needs to get paid and the Dogs just aren't up to it.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
he gets $400000pa, which isn't small change. in any case, nobody forced him to sign a long-term contract for that amount.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
He won't play in France anyway, even if he doesn't head back to the bulldogs. I can guarantee it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)