soo... hows trials revision been going for everyone? (1 Viewer)

phcan

HSC
Let's see... I had my english paper 1 exam yesterday which went had a horrible belonging question and today's maths exam was horrible too... Scared as fuck for my ATAR now...

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Let's see... I had my english paper 1 exam yesterday which went had a horrible belonging question and today's maths exam was horrible too... Scared as fuck for my ATAR now...
Still have the actual HSC to do bro..

Constantine

HSC
wow
guys im warning everyone now if you have trials in a week or 2 GET READY FOR ENGLISH PAPER 2 NOW
i am stressing this because you do not want to be hyperventilating at 11pm because you haven't studied one of your modules
and start building up your hands bc paper 2 is the biggest rush against time that has ever existed fml legit had 15 mins left and i was halfway through my last essay
+ 1

esp. if you're doing the speeches

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Heys! Saw you over at the 2014 thread and read how you found a corner and slept for 50 mins after the exam.
Is this the english adv. paper 2 exam?
Either way, hope you did well!

Well I had two exams on that day (one of them being english adv. paper 2 exam )... so I had to do the other exam before I slept :p

I think I did okay for english ( I managed to write stuff which is always a good thing :) )

iStudent

HSC
Did 0.5 MX1 papers. :(
Too focused on the sciences haha

iStudent

HSC
Same LOL. My 3u is in like 3 hours an I was focusing so much on sciences that I didn't do jack for 3u and now it's come back to bite me. ><
LOL same. My 3u trial's at 12.15 pm today!
Right now I'm just flicking through past papers (without even doing them) to try to gain as much exposure to a variety of questions as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)