soo... hows trials revision been going for everyone? (1 Viewer)

d-alarmclock

HSC
Am in the middle of my trials atm. Going okay, not as crazy as I thought it would be tbh

I've still had time to chill and take time out for myself

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
all my year 12 friends had their english advanced trial exams today, lol some have chem and 3u maths tmr.

ShadowLighte

HSC
Anyone regretting they should've studied during holidays? Cos i bloody do :S
So, so much. I ha a crap load of assessments that I really didn't want to do but I could've used that time to study instead >< Ah well. Less than a week to study for all subjects except maths.

MrTammoth

HSC
Have english tomorrow. How does one simply memorise 6000 words.
Have Physics prac and Chem exam next day.
Have Maths and hospo the next day.

6 exams crammed. Goodbye 99.95 atar.

"One must choose to sacrifice"

miss study

HSC
aaaaarrggh the stressssss....
i feel everyone. Tbh i feel i can manage my exams... all except for english o_O... im dying with that subject... especially hamlet because you just have no bloody idea what in the world the exam is going to ask... :/
and my english paper is on thursday and friday.
My school is doing two sets of trials so we have exams all the way leading up to week 10 of this term and there's advantages and disadvantages in it but hey, it's all over in around 4 months *sigh* back to study...
good luck everyone xx...

s-tressed

HSC
Let's just say that studying would go a lot more smoothly if:
1. English wasn't compulsory (I can dream)
2. We would stop learning new content at least a week before. :(

sigh.

I wish you all the best of luck though!! :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Let's just say that studying would go a lot more smoothly if:
1. English wasn't compulsory (I can dream)
2. We would stop learning new content at least a week before. :(

sigh.

I wish you all the best of luck though!! :)

Yeah wish we weren't expected to learn so much new worked crammed up in the two weeks before trials... :(

mac1996

HSC
Fuarrk I clearly remember how I felt this time last year....
Time has flew

iStudent

HSC
aaaaarrggh the stressssss....
i feel everyone. Tbh i feel i can manage my exams... all except for english o_O... im dying with that subject... especially hamlet because you just have no bloody idea what in the world the exam is going to ask... :/
and my english paper is on thursday and friday.
My school is doing two sets of trials so we have exams all the way leading up to week 10 of this term and there's advantages and disadvantages in it but hey, it's all over in around 4 months *sigh* back to study...
good luck everyone xx...
Wut

Thank_You

HSC
SO stressed and not fully prepared. Should've studied in the holidays ):

The fact my shitty school is about to finish the new content at the end of the week just before trials, just doesn't help :mad2:

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
wow
guys im warning everyone now if you have trials in a week or 2 GET READY FOR ENGLISH PAPER 2 NOW
i am stressing this because you do not want to be hyperventilating at 11pm because you haven't studied one of your modules
and start building up your hands bc paper 2 is the biggest rush against time that has ever existed fml legit had 15 mins left and i was halfway through my last essay

Have english tomorrow. How does one simply memorise 6000 words.
Have Physics prac and Chem exam next day.
Have Maths and hospo the next day.

6 exams crammed. Goodbye 99.95 atar.

"One must choose to sacrifice"
you dont

sabz1996

HSC
Thankfully, our trials are in week 7 but we're sitting the CSSA trials as our mock trials (not assessed).

Week 7 still isn't that far away but I cannot be bothered to start with the UMAT and so much to do :(

Really regret not starting to study earlier, and yet I'm still not starting to study! How does this happen? -.-

Machiavelli1

HSC
Thankfully, our trials are in week 7 but we're sitting the CSSA trials as our mock trials (not assessed).

Week 7 still isn't that far away but I cannot be bothered to start with the UMAT and so much to do :(

Really regret not starting to study earlier, and yet I'm still not starting to study! How does this happen? -.-
Hmm, doing mock trials are a good idea by your school, gets you better prepared for the real thing. Interesting...

ShadowLighte

HSC

I really do wish my school adopted the idea of mock trials. We would all do so much better.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
SO stressed and not fully prepared. Should've studied in the holidays ):

The fact my shitty school is about to finish the new content at the end of the week just before trials, just doesn't help :mad2:
My school also did the same for some subjects.. I wouldn't worry about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)