sooooo in love (1 Viewer)

ellen.louise

HSC
trolloutaface said:
yeah, but if you write "an hsc student" you will get marked down or whatever in an exam, cos teachers/lecturers don't care how you pronounce the "h".
they aren't really THAT anal on grammar. Who the fuck writes anything about being a/an HSC student (depending on how you pronounce, if it makes you happy) in their exams, anyway. Point null and void.

SweetSeasons

HSC
since when does money matter..

I can support my self I'm gonna be a teacher 70k a year by the time I'm 35ish

It's not the 1800's any more people, you don't marry or "love" for money any more..

Also whats with this big misconception that tradies don't make much money. My entire family are traides and I never gone without.

sure when your young n starting out it's not good money, but you work your way up to supervisr positions, you own your own business, or you become one of those young sexie tradies that make like 70 k a year because o fthe massive shortage of tradies you can make a lot of money.. it's the same in any industry if you do your job well you get rewarded for it.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
lol good luck with that

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
since when does money matter..

It's not the 1800's any more people, you don't marry or "love" for money any more..

Also whats with this big misconception that tradies don't make much money. My entire family are traides and I never gone without.

sure when your young n starting out it's not good money, but you work your way up to supervisr positions, you own your own business, or you become one of those young sexie tradies that make like 70 k a year because o fthe massive shortage of tradies you can make a lot of money.. it's the same in any industry if you do your job well you get rewarded for it.
The bits in red would seem to contradict your opening line. If you're going to say that money doesn't matter, it would probably be best followed by a post explaining why money doesn't matter, not how much of it you're in line for.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I didn't mean to contradict my self, I just meant to say that money doesn't matter..

and then I got annoyed because who ever it was said that tradies don't earn much.. I didn't mean it to sound like I was in for a lot of money. I would never be with someone because of money, as I said I can support my self I don't need someone for money..

any ways this isn't the point of the thread, the point is i love my boy n he loves me

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
:D he said he loves me, on saturday :D

Happiest girl in the world :D

haha he said that after only a week?

he is just saying that to get into your pants.

email me in a few months when he breaks up with you, I will be the one in the back of the room saying " I told you so"

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I didn't mean to contradict my self, I just meant to say that money doesn't matter..

and then I got annoyed because who ever it was said that tradies don't earn much.. I didn't mean it to sound like I was in for a lot of money. I would never be with someone because of money, as I said I can support my self I don't need someone for money..

any ways this isn't the point of the thread, the point is i love my boy n he loves me
I said money didn't matter.

I then got annoyed at someone's comment, because money matters to me.

The point is that money doesn't matter.

PuGGer

HSC
What's this about tradespeople not earning as much? While everyone else is stacking up debt at Uni, they're rolling in it! I know I'm certainly not going to University for the money. :p

More on-topic, I'm happy for the OP. :) I can't even remember what it's like to be single any more, either.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
haha he said that after only a week?

he is just saying that to get into your pants.

been 3 months.. actually.. n he already got in my pants b4 he said it, douche bag

SweetSeasons

HSC
PuGGer said:
What's this about tradespeople not earning as much? While everyone else is stacking up debt at Uni, they're rolling in it! I know I'm certainly not going to University for the money. :p

More on-topic, I'm happy for the OP. :) I can't even remember what it's like to be single any more, either.

I can remember what it's like being single, both are fun, if I wasn't with my man, or never had of met him I'd be single and loving it, but i'm with my man and I'm loving it to bits too :D

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
to be fair though. old mate said they WEREN't going to uni because of the hecs, and i wuold agree in the sense that my olds have a fair few tradey mates up yonder. owning several houses. ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)