sooooo in love (1 Viewer)

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
next post
[ edit ] BEATEN AT THE CLOCK! [ /edit ]

Just getting in ahead of time, let's face it, you're pretty much pure evil.

You didn't mean what you've just said at all in the first time, you were bitter and wanted to be nasty to someone who was evidently getting more enjoyment out of her relationship than you have from yours. That's fine and dandy with me, but I think it's pretty low to run for the high ground when you get called out on it and say that you're actually a lot like Jesus, and were just watching her back.

Pure evil I tell you, you should be ashamed of yourself.

SweetSeasons

HSC
you're only 17/18? seriously, high school relationships don't count for shit.. unless it's the whole high school sweet hearts get married and raise a family die together in a bed when they are 70... kinda stuff

ellen.louise

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
you're only 17/18? seriously, high school relationships don't count for shit.. unless it's the whole high school sweet hearts get married and raise a family die together in a bed when they are 70... kinda stuff
quoted for truth.

If you stop crying over past relationships then maybe you can actually stop and enjoy yourself with someone. I bet that's why you're so bitter: you don't trust people.

HSC
ellen.louise said:
quoted for truth.

If you stop crying over past relationships then maybe you can actually stop and enjoy yourself with someone. I bet that's why you're so bitter: you don't trust people.
Sheesh, now who's got the claws out? Way to trivialise her inner turmoil :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*BIRDIE* said:
and i could start a post about how im not having sex until i marry
Or that no one would ever touch you to have sex with you

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I'm thinking of starting a post about how great my sex life is..
unless there's pics we dont care

T

Testpilot

I believe that a 'Tits or GTFO' is required here, or a Casmira style 'I'd hit it'.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
hey speaking of pics.... i need one... seriously! i need a male torso from like bottom of neck to like the top of pant line or pubes if that makes sense, six pack or someone that looks like they might be from 3rd world country. i need it to be straight on aswell, i tried google and stuff but couldnt find what i wanted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)