sooooo in love (1 Viewer)

sk1001

HSC
Enjoy it while it lasts, even Nelly Furtado knows all good things come to an end.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
haha he said that after only a week?

he is just saying that to get into your pants.

email me in a few months when he breaks up with you, I will be the one in the back of the room saying " I told you so"
HAHAHAHAHAHA i second that..well except that it happend to me before....the sayin i love you after a week part...and i copped the same thing..i got told " I TOLD YOU SO" the moment the world knew me and my gf broke up...but yeah im suggesting this is definitely a fleeting moment..enjoy it while it lasts

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
been 3 months.. actually.. n he already got in my pants b4 he said it, douche bag

Ohh sorry I did not know he got into your pants BEFORE he said it, that changes everything! :rolleyes:

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.

he was just so cute n shy n nervous when he was saying it, I've been told "I love you" before.. but I've never felt like they really meant it, feel like my man really means it.. I knew from the second date we loved each other.... n every time I'm with him I feel like he loves me from the way that he treats me n the way that we are together, just felt I dunno even more right, n true when he put it into words.

steffiduck

HSC
The 'love' you feel now is a mere infatuation. One day you'll realise what an idiot you've been and that the real guy is nothing like the guy in your imagination. He'll sweet talk you into believing anything, and use it against you, and maybe, when it's too late, you'll experience the consequences of his deception.

Enjoy it while it lasts, but don't be too broken hearted when you realsie what a mistake you've made

Chris.

HSC
cant we just be all positive and be happy for her? lol

circusmind

HSC
Fuck me, the interwebs is populated with bitter losers.

Go start a fucking emo band, kids. Three chords and an ex-girlfriend and you're all set.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
steffiduck said:
The 'love' you feel now is a mere infatuation. One day you'll realise what an idiot you've been and that the real guy is nothing like the guy in your imagination. He'll sweet talk you into believing anything, and use it against you, and maybe, when it's too late, you'll experience the consequences of his deception.

Enjoy it while it lasts, but don't be too broken hearted when you realsie what a mistake you've made
How condescending are you?

Pace_T

HSC
i had this feeling constantly for like over 6 months, but for the past few days things have changed soooo suddenly. we barely talk. im still realy into her but i can smell a breakup coming up pretty soon!!!
hope it doesnt happen 2 u!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)