spanish 2004 (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
grrrrrrrrr.... stoopid school changed the dates of the trials, now the speaking exam is right at the end of the trials and we won't see our spanish teacher for the week leading up to it!!!
not happy!!!

mishka

HSC
N/A
i did my speaking for my trial today - i managed to get to 8 mins!!! i was stoked!!! it's good practice for the 28th. btw, has anyone got a letter yet????

mishka

HSC
N/A
i got my letter today!!! (bout bloody time!) it says my speaking exam is at 11am. i really don't like talking to myself on here, so let me know when yours are!!!! :)

junior04

I save lives
HSC
i didnt even get a letter, they called me on the phone and told me the date, and they havent told me the time yet. feeling pretty ripped off. i have it over the phone instead of with someone face 2 face, im thinking that's kinda crap too. peace, y va con dios.

mishka

HSC
N/A
why do you have to do it over the phone?? are you at a school "far far away"?? mines tomorrow!! aarrggggghhhhhhh! ;)

mishka

HSC
N/A
i did my speaking today... it went well!!! yay!!! i actually went to a room and it was one of the teachers from my school so I had to say I knew them. the lady spoke fast so I asked to slow down a bit!!! but it went for 10 mins so i'm cheering :) hope you all went well

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i had my speaking exam on saturday n i have extention this saturday all the way in Mittagong?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
mishka said:
i did my speaking today... it went well!!! yay!!! i actually went to a room and it was one of the teachers from my school so I had to say I knew them. the lady spoke fast so I asked to slow down a bit!!! but it went for 10 mins so i'm cheering :) hope you all went well

i thought it was supposed 2 go 4 5 mninutes but i askd before they started recording n she goes nah its for 10 n im like arrghhh.. n she said.. relax it goes fast.. n it bloody did

mishka

HSC
N/A
do you know if all of the extension ones are in mittagong??? my friend decided to lose her letters and it was only cos i arrived to pick her up on sat that she remembered!!! what number were you??? what time did you get there??? i was there from about 10:15 to 11:30. I was number 97. it went really fast, i can't remember most of it...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
mishka said:
do you know if all of the extension ones are in mittagong??? my friend decided to lose her letters and it was only cos i arrived to pick her up on sat that she remembered!!! what number were you??? what time did you get there??? i was there from about 10:15 to 11:30. I was number 97. it went really fast, i can't remember most of it...
im guessing all extention are in mittagong because there cant be too many people doing it... i dont wanna go :'( it starts at 9:00

mishka

HSC
N/A
mishka said:
what number were you??? what time did you get there??? i was there from about 10:15 to 11:30. I was number 97. it went really fast, i can't remember most of it...
i wanna know if you were there when i was!!! :p

mishka

HSC
N/A
good luck to all the beginners and extension ppls doing their speaking exams tomorrow!!! :)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
jejejej my extention exam went rather well for someone of my level jejejejeje

mishka

HSC
N/A
someone of your level??? huh??? i thought u were good!! :p

junior04

I save lives
HSC
I went so bad in that exam, compleatly froze. and to make it worse i couldnt understand the examiner. was crap, look for me in the band 2/3 standards packages. jejejeje.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
junior04 said:
I went so bad in that exam, compleatly froze. and to make it worse i couldnt understand the examiner. was crap, look for me in the band 2/3 standards packages. jejejeje.
how could u not understand the examener.. they spoke quite clearly.. unless u mean u couldnt understand the spanish language?

the only thing i know i said wrong was i said paleta instead of pelota lol.. but she corrected me

mishka

HSC
N/A
i didn't get corrected at all!! which is surprising... however, she did repeat a part of a question, the one i asked her to slow down on!! i know someone who didn't show up to their speaking exam because they forgot :(

mishka

HSC
N/A
only a week to go until our Spanish exam... i'm having trouble *studying* for it cos i don't know if i really have to!! :)

Galvz

yeah i dunno how to study for it either, just listen to a few tapes and shit i guess, write what my favourite hobbies are and shit. but i'm not expecting too much tho, i haven't done much lately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)