spanish 2004 (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
But knowing my luck, they'll probably go "so how did your dad get into that career?" ;)

I'd be like, hhmmm, well, ummm, and fail my speaking test!!!!

Baby_b, I saw your thread in Non-School, and wanted to know, what is BT???? Some of those people seem hhmmmm mezquino. (m.r.!!!)

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by mishka
But knowing my luck, they'll probably go "so how did your dad get into that career?" ;)

I'd be like, hhmmm, well, ummm, and fail my speaking test!!!!

Baby_b, I saw your thread in Non-School, and wanted to know, what is BT???? Some of those people seem hhmmmm mezquino. (m.r.!!!)

bt stands for big thread.. it was where all the fukwits posted.. people like loz , glycerine n crazyhomo... they think they own these forums and everyone else around here is just a peice of shit.. but yeh.. back to spanish lol

Nescient

HSC
N/A
bleh were u banned as ska or wat?

ive read a few threads with crazyhomo in'em... and i have this urge to punch him in the head... but bleh i shouldn't judge.. he just seems like a total nob...

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by Nescient
bleh were u banned as ska or wat?

ive read a few threads with crazyhomo in'em... and i have this urge to punch him in the head... but bleh i shouldn't judge.. he just seems like a total nob...

hahah geez thanks.. i wouldnt mind to punch him in the face as well

umm yeh im banned as ska for fighting with eeko.. another bt fukwit.. but yeh.. stuff happends :)

Hottieflossy

heh... some of my class mates even make fun of me :( i've got a really strong accent when i speak spanish... like i havent lost one bit of it... but its just annoying that i have to change the way i speak and write because it isnt "acceptable" why is it acceptable to have UK english and USA english and AUS english but not different types of spanish - like yeh theres the spaniards and latinos - but everything is still spelt the same... what about uruguayans and argentinians :( its not fair... DOUBLE STANDARDS HAHAHA i dont like it damnit
yeh, but uruguayos and argentinos dont speak "proper" spanish...hehe...i know what you mean about your class mates making fun..when we had to read in spanish they'd laugh at the way i'd say words que tienen doble l...like "llevar" cuz it would sound as if i said "yebar"..i was like get over it....

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah, back to spanish, lol!!

I have my assessment this Friday - I have to hand in an email (which I haven't done yet!) and do a speaking thing. I have to answer questions about tourism and all that. It's the Athletics Carnival today, so i'm "using" my time to write this email thingy. Better get to it!!!

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
yeh, but uruguayos and argentinos dont speak "proper" spanish...hehe...i know what you mean about your class mates making fun..when we had to read in spanish they'd laugh at the way i'd say words que tienen doble l...like "llevar" cuz it would sound as if i said "yebar"..i was like get over it....

jejej this gurl in my spanish skool speaks like that... sehs from spain tho.. but all different parts of spain speak different dialects

Nescient

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
ummm there shouldn't be a thing as "proper" spanish... like yeh fair enough if it was different regions but its a different country... i just think its stupid that i should lose marks for something that is talked in a small country of 3million ppl as well as one of the biggest countries in south america... its bullcrap.. i dunno

Originally posted by mishka
yeah, back to spanish, lol!!

I have my assessment this Friday - I have to hand in an email (which I haven't done yet!) and do a speaking thing. I have to answer questions about tourism and all that. It's the Athletics Carnival today, so i'm "using" my time to write this email thingy. Better get to it!!!
i dont understand wat assessment you're talking about :/ i just had extension assessments over 2 saturdays. bleh meh... i dunno im confuzled...

mishka

HSC
N/A
I mean my in-school assessment... This is my last Spanish assessment before the speaking exam and the trials!!! And it's tomorrow, so I guess I better get off here!!!!

mishka

HSC
N/A
When, where and how much???? Sorry, I just get nervous before speaking tests!! I did ok, by the way!!!

Nescient

HSC
N/A
thats heaps good :p

umm the one im going to (i dunno if theres more than one or what?) but its on on satday next week... saturday 19th i think... but yeh
i dunno how much it is... and its at kogarah centre which ever high school that is...

baby_b

Banned
thats heaps good :p

umm the one im going to (i dunno if theres more than one or what?) but its on on satday next week... saturday 19th i think... but yeh
i dunno how much it is... and its at kogarah centre which ever high school that is...
and whats it on??
the syllabus???
cos my spanish skool dont follow no syllabus

Nescient

HSC
N/A
bleh i got no clue... all i was told was that i had to goand its a study day and they'll explain how the HSC exams will be like for spanish and crap.. meh who knows

baby_b

Banned
bleh i got no clue... all i was told was that i had to goand its a study day and they'll explain how the HSC exams will be like for spanish and crap.. meh who knows

ohh
well i spose all the hsc papers will b the same

mishka

HSC
N/A
so... where IS everybody???

enjoying their holidays i guess!!!

oh well, escribeme pronto!
chao

baby_b

Banned
mishka said:
so... where IS everybody???

enjoying their holidays i guess!!!

oh well, escribeme pronto!
chao

im here...jejeje

man i will start comming here more often if u guys do.. youch.. its nearly the hsc

mishka

HSC
N/A
not really much happening at the mo' with Spanish... Just getting ready for the speaking exam... btw, have any of yous got a letter for that yet?? I haven't!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)