spanish 2004 (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ummm

has anyone seen a copy of a past paper.. i have no idea what we are being examened on tommorow... is it topics? verbs? umm what??

Galvz

Yeah I've got last years, just listening comprehension, reading comprehension, and creative writing

mishka

HSC
N/A
Galvz said:
yeah i dunno how to study for it either, just listen to a few tapes and shit i guess, write what my favourite hobbies are and shit. but i'm not expecting too much tho, i haven't done much lately
you're a continuer, right? are you a native speaker? how do you find spanish? i'm sad to be finishing my 5 years of spanish. i've been doing it since year 8!
hopefully the exam this year won't be as hard as last year! good luck everyone!!

Galvz

yeah i do continuers at Open High School, nah i'm not a native speaker, I'm aussie but I used to live Chile for a few years. I went alright in the trial but that so I hope I get around the same mark cos I haven't done much lately... what about u?

mishka

HSC
N/A
hey yay!! a non-native speaker like me!! i'm feeling alright... should really get off here and go listen to some tapes... i'm confident with how i went in the speaking section - but the lady was looking at me funny, like she couldn't believe i understood what she was saying!!
listening is by far my worst area - reading and comprehension would be the best. i'm a good translator if i do say so myself!! :D

when and how long did you live in chile? my teacher is chilean - the year 10s and 11s have only just returned from a study trip to chile... :)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ive been going to spanish skool since i was 5 yrs old... trouble is my spanish skool doesnt follow the syllabus.. which is bad cos i have no idea whats gonna be in the test. my sister done her HSC 2 years ago and said that a section was a different dialect and no 1 at my spanish skool could understand what it was saying.. god help me.

ne ways... buena suerte a todos! :)

Nescient

HSC
N/A
HEY HEY! pls i finished at 20 past 4 :/ i was freaking out that i missed a section.. but i usually finish around 20 minutes early but neva 40 minutes early... ah well... it was exactly what i expect... maybe even a little bit easier...
and the dialect thing is bullshit... i had to go back and re-read everything i wrote to make sure i didnt use uruguayan dialect... but its bullshit cause the way the dep. says they havet o teach us is to understand all the dialects... well the basic of it cause you never know where the person in the listening is from or the reading where its from.. but its bullshit that we can read crap like that but i cant write in my uruguayan dialect?! que se vayan a cagar!

mishka

HSC
N/A
hey everyone,
it's the end of the "journey" (augh!) for Spanish (well, at school anyway!)
it's been nice discussing things with you all, and i wish you all the very best for the rest of your exams! come back when you get your Spanish results!!!!! (I'm actually very hopeful!).

nada mas por ahora,
cuidate mucho... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)