Spiderman 3 (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
dhampoet said:
A lot of people say that this movie's crap
And a lot of people haven't seen it yet, as it's only released today?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I've seen it, and it was shit.
Horrible. Terrible. Appalling. A waste of money, and I got a discount ticket.

Don't bother with this trash

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Care to be more specific? What was it? Just cheezy? Shit plot? Shit story telling?

If Spiderman is actually shit, I have a feeling its because all the didactic (moral telling) elements will feel cheezy and the plot is too complicated that it rushes. I mean, three villains, all from different contexts? It's just a good vs evil thing after all.

So yeah, what's wrong with it?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
The plot was ridiculously unstructured, jumping all over the place. The villain characters were just incredibly lame, especially Venom.
EVERYBODY cried, the ending was lame, Peter Parker as the "new" Spiderman was horrible, the entire part of the movie where he acts all cool was horrible

Yeah.

Legham

HSC
Yeah, i agree with the disappointing bit. The majority of it was like the other spidermans, but then there was like 15 minutes of retarded crap.. it was amazingly stupid! And yeah, kinda dragged on a little.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I'm hopefully seeing it tonight... it better not be sold out. :mad:
I went yesterday to a 3:15 start, but bought my ticket at 3:20 and there were heaps and heaps of seats.
Although I suppose it's Friday now...should still be alright

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Watched it last night.

All i can say is... LOL @ EMO SPIDERMAN

and it sucked. Best parts were the scenes with JJ Jameson (the newspaper editor), and James Franco's acting was also quite good.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
OMG am I the only one who loved it. I absolutely loved it, every bit of it. THe fight scene's that dancing and the hair (LMAO!). Best movie I have seen in ages

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
just came back from it. i thought it was excellent.

i think some of you guys are judging it way too critically. its a story about a mutated spider biting a dude and infecting him with super powers. how serious are you expecting the plot to be?

im thinking The Incredible Hulk here. they tried to turn a story about a giant green monster in purple underpants into a drama and it just came out oh so wrong.

its a cheesy movie thats good for a laugh and some relaxed entertainment.

how could you not be lolling excessively from the emoness of black spiderman?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
bazookajoe said:
The plot was ridiculously unstructured, jumping all over the place. The villain characters were just incredibly lame, especially Venom.
EVERYBODY cried, the ending was lame, Peter Parker as the "new" Spiderman was horrible, the entire part of the movie where he acts all cool was horrible

Yeah.

dude that part was fucking HILARIOUS, at least to me, ash and rubes since we know someone who acts like that hahahahahaha.

man we associated so many characters with bosers for the lulz.

peter parker nerdy version was casebash coz he smiled like he had downs

harry is lengy coz he was watching MJ in the play with those binocular things

sandman is cyph because he was badass

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
OMG am I the only one who loved it. I absolutely loved it, every bit of it. THe fight scene's that dancing and the hair (LMAO!). Best movie I have seen in ages

overall i enjoyed it though i think the first half or so was pretty mediocre. the last half of the movie is better. once black spiderman comes into the picture. the last fight scene is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)