• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I find all the lipsticks i buy are too red, and i end up looking like a 30yo vampire.
My problem with lipstick is that i love my eye makeup to be really dramatic, so if i wear lipstick it makes me look like a prostitute! So i just slick on some light pink lipgloss with heavy eyes and im on my way.

But with red lippy i just put in on as you do and then pretty much blot it all off and cover it with a shiny red lip gloss (strawberry body shop lip gloss is good for this) so you get the colour without the vampy-look.

My fave juicy tube is Framboise (number 14).
I really want Fraise but i can't find it anywhere! And yes, melon is awesome.

p.s. sorry for ruining your thread with makeup.

HSC
Silly, the way to ruin the thread for me is to pay out things i hold very close to my heart (e.g. birkins, samsung t500, christian louboutin, tiffany&co, swarovski)

You didn't ruin it. EVERYONE LOVES LIPGLOSS!!

I bought a MAC eyeshadow the other day 'Plum Dressing Veluxe Pearl'. It's this awesome shiny burgundy colour. It's so dramatic. I love it.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
My problem with lipstick is that i love my eye makeup to be really dramatic, so if i wear lipstick it makes me look like a prostitute! So i just slick on some light pink lipgloss with heavy eyes and im on my way.

But with red lippy i just put in on as you do and then pretty much blot it all off and cover it with a shiny red lip gloss (strawberry body shop lip gloss is good for this) so you get the colour without the vampy-look.

My fave juicy tube is Framboise (number 14).
I really want Fraise but i can't find it anywhere! And yes, melon is awesome.

p.s. sorry for ruining your thread with makeup.
i've got fraise! and groseille

got them both from the states for $12 each (gotta love duty free).

and the best mascara is definitely 2000 calorie and i found the most gorgeous blue eyeliner, "tuxedo" from benefit. makes my eyes look freakishly blue.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Tulipa said:
got them both from the states for $12 each (gotta love duty free).
you. bitch.
no i have to give that the accolades it deserves... lucky thing.
My fave mascara is maybelline great lash.

kaylz

HSC
oh my gawd guys my daddy is going to ny... he'll be there for independence day sales!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
hey spin spin and whiterabbit... i would like to see a revival of your thread, indulge me? I dont care if its just to crucify me for wearing a velvet tracksuit.

On thursday i went shopping (didnt but anything but makeup oh my god) and I saw this chick who i wanted to throw something at. She was wearing hot hot hot tsubi lean beans right, and she totally murdered them by covering the bottoms with brown leg warmers and brown thongs (ew). She was wearing one of those supre pink leopard print tops as well, and a cute little brown crocheted cardi and had a fake brown lv bag... she had some totally RIGHT pieces and some totally WRONG pieces and together it was just no good. i just made her my new nemesis.
Thats my story.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
please don't hate me, i LOVE the one on the left in the first one, but don't like the other ones at all

there are bags that were gorgeous, and now just seem tacky cos it's been imitated so much, like the balenciaga bags and just generally anything of the shiny variety.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
re: last page, juicy tubes are way too sticky. you have to tie your hair up, and it's just way too sticky. the colours are nice though (i went away and bought heaps cos they were so cheap, i have framboise violette fraise marshmallow and lychee and i only ever use framboise/violette)

the BEST lip gloss EVER are from this new range in myer, not sure which ones stock them but each one has a lingerie name (velvet bow, frilly thongs etc) they are SO cute.. and the colours are really nice, last for ages AND they're not sticky. plus they come in these really cute pot things, and when you take off the lid it's also a mirror!! <3

best dramatic mascara = dior show. it's heaps thick and dark and it doesn't smudge ever.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
hey spin spin and whiterabbit... i would like to see a revival of your thread, indulge me? I dont care if its just to crucify me for wearing a velvet tracksuit.

On thursday i went shopping (didnt but anything but makeup oh my god) and I saw this chick who i wanted to throw something at. She was wearing hot hot hot tsubi lean beans right, and she totally murdered them by covering the bottoms with brown leg warmers and brown thongs (ew). She was wearing one of those supre pink leopard print tops as well, and a cute little brown crocheted cardi and had a fake brown lv bag... she had some totally RIGHT pieces and some totally WRONG pieces and together it was just no good. i just made her my new nemesis.
Thats my story.
i wish you could have taken a picture for us!!

toods, i dont hate you because you dislike the chloe bags. its okay.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i must be the only girl here who just wears anything that's comfortable.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
my clothes are pretty comfortable
but you're like, the trend queen.

i really admire that, but i have neither the time or the money to be cool. '-_-

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I need a pair of really great looking, comfy jeans...:( I have no idea where to look
my favourite pair of jeans are plain, straight-legged wakee jeans i bought for $50 from some random asian clothing store. :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Toodulu said:
please don't hate me, i LOVE the one on the left in the first one, but don't like the other ones at all

there are bags that were gorgeous, and now just seem tacky cos it's been imitated so much, like the balenciaga bags and just generally anything of the shiny variety.
Yes i think the bags in the third picture lack a distinct focal point. The beauty ideal is commendable but when you characteristically examine its distinctive style, you just don't get anywhere. I'd never buy them for myself.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
but you're like, the trend queen.

i really admire that, but i have neither the time or the money to be cool. '-_-
i'm not the trend queen. at all. and i'm not rolling in it either. i just get most of my clothes half price by virtue of where i work. nevertheless, 99% of what i buy is comfortable, thats why i replied to yr original post.

urgh, i really dont want to be "the trend queen" or "cool". yuck

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I need a pair of really great looking, comfy jeans...:( I have no idea where to look
....everywhere!! put aside a whole day to find the perfect pair, and go everywhere you can think of that stocks jeans, and try on anything that looks alright. its the only way to do it.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i'm not the trend queen. at all. and i'm not rolling in it either. i just get most of my clothes half price by virtue of where i work. nevertheless, 99% of what i buy is comfortable, thats why i replied to yr original post.

lol, that's damn lucky then.

my mum bites my head off when i go shopping after school.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
spin spin sugar said:

I'd love to be the trend queen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)