• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
lol, that's damn lucky then.

my mum bites my head off when i go shopping after school.
hahahah, so does mine. luckily i can just say "but i need them for work!!" and she shuts up.

stas - you ARE the trend queen. *dyes hair blue*

stazi

Nightman
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
hahahah, so does mine. luckily i can just say "but i need them for work!!" and she shuts up.

stas - you ARE the trend queen. *dyes hair blue*
but my hair isnt blue anymore. but i think ill die it black soon. because im all emo and stuff. <3 crying. But seriously.
Oh and im getting an eyebrow ring soon.
And a vintage prada handbag.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
where are you getting your eyebrow ring done? dont do it yourself!!
i was thinking of dying my hair black too, but then i changed my mind. i was tempted for a while there though. i reckon you should grow your hair out stas, like long-ish.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
where are you getting your eyebrow ring done? dont do it yourself!!
i was thinking of dying my hair black too, but then i changed my mind. i was tempted for a while there though. i reckon you should grow your hair out stas, like long-ish.
Hahhaha why would i do it myself. This guy who works at sexy beast on oxford st will do it.
My hairs really long now. It's like a mushroom. it doesn't grow down. It grows up. I tried to grow it out. Failing miserably.
I don't think black hair would suit you much. Your complexion isnt right for black hair. Neither is mine actually. i need a tan.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
sounds like you need to get it thinned out stas, thats done pretty easily. if you go to a hairdresser and explain how you want it to look, they'll be able to do it
I don't even know how i want it to look :p

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
....everywhere!! put aside a whole day to find the perfect pair, and go everywhere you can think of that stocks jeans, and try on anything that looks alright. its the only way to do it.
She's right you know...you cant just coast into a shop and find perfect jeans, it takes time and patience. At BJ there is a jeans shop next to dangerfield...i didnt find any there but two of my friends did.

Congratulate me, i have found my perfect pair! It was bettina liano all along. And here i was saying that they wouldn't suit me cos im not 6 ft and i dont have sky high legs. They fit like a dream and make me look really slim.

Anyway, i am so happy!

HSC
hey guys!! i'm in china and everything's so cheap!

back to the point of the thead, all the people here wear skirts which are longer at the front than at the back.

how freaky is that..?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
whiterabbit said:
hey guys!! i'm in china and everything's so cheap!

back to the point of the thead, all the people here wear skirts which are longer at the front than at the back.

how freaky is that..?
w00t!

apparantly shenzen is the best place (in the mainland) to shop for cheap crap... i didn't get the chance :( watch the bagsnatchers though... i'm sure you've been told that plenty of times already :|

edit: i'm also sure you've been getting a ridiculous amount of red envelopes (as i did! but then again i hadn't been back in 5yrs), so spend big ;)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
AlleyCat said:
She's right you know...you cant just coast into a shop and find perfect jeans, it takes time and patience. everywhere!! put aside a whole day to find the perfect pair, and go everywhere you can think of that stocks jeans, and try on anything that looks alright. its the only way to do it.

Anyway, i am so happy!
hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha I'm sorry but that just sounds so funny to a guy. Women!!! :rolleyes:
Wow, it's so wierd how different women and men* are.

*Definition of men does not include meterosexuals or general queerbags.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
natstar said:
Yeah its very different for girls a guys. I went shopping with my bf and he saw a pair of jeans he liked and bought them straight away. Guys dont worry as much about whether their legs, hip, stomache, butts look good as much as girls do.
i do fancy my bottocks.
yeah, i really don't spend long.
my last jumper, jeans, 5 shirts, shoes
Jumper and 5 shirts; fist2face.com - band shirts i like
jeans - stepbrother: "hey, those jeans are too small for me. i bought them last year and haven't worn them. there you go." *Stas attaches patches to them. ... perfect.*
shoes: Henry: ' you should buy cons' .... Me: "ok."*buys cons*

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha I'm sorry but that just sounds so funny to a guy. Women!!! :rolleyes:
Wow, it's so wierd how different women and men* are.

*Definition of men does not include meterosexuals or general queerbags.
hahah yeah. my boyfriend just looks at the size and the price of clothes, pays, and then leaves. bloody men.

meanwhile, i still haven't found the perfect pair of jeans, it's depressing. it sucks having skinny legs but weird thighs and hips. once i spent over half an hour in the jeans section of the george st general pants, with a shop assistant throwing jeans over the door... to no avail :( i felt really sorry for him!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
natstar said:
Yeah its very different for girls a guys. I went shopping with my bf and he saw a pair of jeans he liked and bought them straight away. Guys dont worry as much about whether their legs, hip, stomache, butts look good as much as girls do.
i know i envy guys, they really are clueless, but there's really no room for error in mens fashion.
HOT JEANS+CUTE TEE+NICE JACKET+SYLYLISH SHOES+SEXY SCENT=
MALE PERFECTION (imho...)

I on the other hand, have still not chosen a signature scent, and am wearing my ugly-ass handbag until i can find the perfect bag for all occasions. It's out there, i know it. A big-ish carry all in a cute colour. Im sooo picky!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
pft no need for a 'signature scent'.
I rather have a large variety and put on whatever im in the mood for.

And i dont think the 'perfect' jeans exist for me.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i know i envy guys, they really are clueless, but there's really no room for error in mens fashion.
HOT JEANS+CUTE TEE+NICE JACKET+SYLYLISH SHOES+SEXY SCENT=
MALE PERFECTION (imho...)

I on the other hand, have still not chosen a signature scent, and am wearing my ugly-ass handbag until i can find the perfect bag for all occasions. It's out there, i know it. A big-ish carry all in a cute colour. Im sooo picky!
a hint though: unless they're gay guys don't really pay attention to womens clothing. So you're spending all this time for nothing. in fact, before i go out with a girl i make sure she's not a shopping fashion nut

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
liar liar pants of fire, sif a guys doesnt pay attention to womens clothing, so your telling me that u only check out a girls facial features but not teh whole package??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)