Spiral's Healthy Lifestyle Plan (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Also, when you get to uni, spend less on food because you can realize how much money you will save. When I make money, I try to spend as less money on food as possible, so that saves not only money, but I can use my existing energy to fuel me for the rest of the day (Y)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Cheers for the advice, if I didn't spend my money on food this year, I could have used it to buy a Macbook Pro Retina...

russ3l

HSC
Spiral, life is way too short to count every single calorie. If you want to loose weight or just simply 'look better,' perhaps just cutting back on what you eat and as well as eating a balanced meal. Obviously your hsc is first in priority so you would want to be focusing more on that rather than your weight. But for the mean time, just eat a balanced diet (protein, fruit vegetable, and a bit of carbs) while also doing some form of exercise (whether it is a 30min walk/run or 50 sit ups). After your hsc then you could possibly go for regular runs if it still is bothering you. :)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Spiral, life is way too short to count every single calorie. If you want to loose weight or just simply 'look better,' perhaps just cutting back on what you eat and as well as eating a balanced meal. Obviously your hsc is first in priority so you would want to be focusing more on that rather than your weight. But for the mean time, just eat a balanced diet (protein, fruit vegetable, and a bit of carbs) while also doing some form of exercise (whether it is a 30min walk/run or 50 sit ups). After your hsc then you could possibly go for regular runs if it still is bothering you. :)
this guy is a moron don't listen to him

just cut carbs already

Hoangsta

HSC
spi, try this , found it on the interwebs, it's realistic, and u aint sacrificing much~

breakfast - two eggs with toast multi/wholegrain (2 slices) glass of milk or water or CEREAL

recess/lunch - bring a sandwich or two depending on how you feel, try putting in some tomato/lettuce if you can and some ham or other type of meat. also bring a piece of fruit maybe a banana or apple

home - come home, have what your parents have made. but, if there's rice or pasta, how much rice you should have: join your index fingers and thumbs together, that is about how much rice you should have.
( )

jnney

lemon
HSC
You can't really just decide to cut out ALL "bad" food immediately at decide to adopt new "diets", because you won't be used to it and they will continually fail. Slowly fade out the junk food habits and slowly replace them with healthier options. After HSC combine that with gym/running/other exercise.

Demise

HSC
Go for a run, eat tons of vegetables and protein, try grilling in the oven rather than frying, and drinking lots of water.

Try 2 boiled eggs in the morning with a minimal amount of salt, have a bit of sauce if you want some taste, and eat a salad/fruit/one toast besides it. Then, 3 hours later, have a 150g serving of protein with nothing (tuna, boiled egg, steak, chicken), 3 hours later, have a 200g serving of protein along with vegetables and water/(small serving of) juice, 2/3 hours later, have another 150g serving of protein, and then your final meal (3 hours later) should be similar to your lunch. You should be consuming about 2.5L-3L of water daily. All the protein increases your muscle capacity (when you exercise) which leads to increased metabolism. Furthermore, by eating 5/6 times a day with small portions, you're receiving the correct amount of calories you require daily, staying nearly-full all times of the day (which decreases your food requirement) AND keeping your metabolism working. After 2/3 weeks your metabolism will have improved significantly and you would have lost a healthy amount of weight, making you healthier overall (heart, sleeping pattern, etc).

Your day should go like this as well:

Morning: 8-9am (breakfast)
Brunch: 11-11.30am (1st protein 'snack') --- You should go exercise now, either go for a walk for an hour, go for a light jog for 20/30mins (light) or go for a 10 minute run. Either that, or do 4-5kms power-walking on a treadmill, should take 40minutes.
Lunch: 2.30pm (lunch)
Linner (lunch/dinner): 4.30pm (2nd protein 'snack')
Dinner: 7pm (dinner)

Since your not consuming any carbs EXCEPT for breakfast, you can eat a meal at 7-9pm because they're light proportions and your metabolism is running extremely fast, burning your food off faster than usual.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Go for a run, eat tons of vegetables and protein, try grilling in the oven rather than frying, and drinking lots of water.

Try 2 boiled eggs in the morning with a minimal amount of salt, have a bit of sauce if you want some taste, and eat a salad/fruit/one toast besides it. Then, 3 hours later, have a 150g serving of protein with nothing (tuna, boiled egg, steak, chicken), 3 hours later, have a 200g serving of protein along with vegetables and water/(small serving of) juice, 2/3 hours later, have another 150g serving of protein, and then your final meal (3 hours later) should be similar to your lunch. You should be consuming about 2.5L-3L of water daily. All the protein increases your muscle capacity (when you exercise) which leads to increased metabolism. Furthermore, by eating 5/6 times a day with small portions, you're receiving the correct amount of calories you require daily, staying nearly-full all times of the day (which decreases your food requirement) AND keeping your metabolism working. After 2/3 weeks your metabolism will have improved significantly and you would have lost a healthy amount of weight, making you healthier overall (heart, sleeping pattern, etc).

Brunch: 11-11.30am (1st protein 'snack') --- You should go exercise now, either go for a walk for an hour, go for a light jog for 20/30mins (light) or go for a 10 minute run. Either that, or do 4-5kms power-walking on a treadmill, should take 40minutes.

Since your not consuming any carbs EXCEPT for breakfast, you can eat a meal at 7-9pm because they're light proportions and your metabolism is running extremely fast, burning your food off faster than usual.
eating every 2-3 hours does NOT speed up your metabolism, thats all broscience. Your bodies metabolism doesnt start to slow until approx 48 hours after the last meal.

michelle483

HSC
why don't you do lots of different things, like get a hobby (not eating) play a sport with friends or something, learn an instrument? language? gardening? It'll distract you cause you're so busy :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I found out when I am excited I forget to eat so I just need a hobby thanks Michelle^

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

Not bad at all!

George121

HSC
Don't lose weight !

Just start going to the gym, and if people question your weight, just tell them your bulking

Works for me xD

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I went from 85-75 in 2 weeks

what I did:

ate 3 meals a day

breakfast: an apple (lol)

lunch: a sandwich

dinner: chicken or whatever is there (obviously changes)

don't eat till your bloated, eat a reasonable amount and that's it

avoid any energy drinks

avoid any fast food

avoid any soft drink

It's been around a year and I'm still around 74kg

I didn't excersise btw, I only walked like 1km a day from the bus stop to my house in the afternoon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)