Splendour in the Grass 07 (1 Viewer)

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
Born Dancer said:
music festivals rule when you dont have the LOLOL I LUB MUSIC FESTIVALS LETS GET FUCKED people who dont go for the music, but go to get trashed off their heads. unfortunately, its rare to find a festival without these people nowadays :(
yeah but drugs are lots of fun, espesh at music festivals. and i don't see how you're able to tell that they're not there for the music AND to get messy/have a good time.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
did you go to nimbin? fucking funniest place ever
it was funny for about half an hour, then it got really creepy and i just wanted to leave ahah

kaylz

HSC
don't know hey. i want to! i probably need to start thinking about the logistics of it all. $ and shit.

kaylz

HSC
yeeeah but at least then you're on site and all that. i wonder if it's in uni hols...?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
well it'd probably take place in red devil park amirite???

bollongil fields or however the fuck you spell it, which is where most festival goers camp, is about a 20 minute drive to red devil park. 10 min walk to byron town central. There are shuttle buses during the festivals though so its not bad

matt, it was only shit because it rained so much and it was so fucking muddy. heard its great weather for splendour, so i wouldnt mind camping i guess. you'd only have to for 2 or 3 nights..

kaylz it isn't in uni holidays. for usyd anyway, its the weekend of 2nd week. doesnt really matter i guess.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
heard its great weather for splendour, so i wouldnt mind camping i guess. you'd only have to for 2 or 3 nights..
what? who said that? last year it was rainy and muddy as fuck.

kaylz

HSC
oh k i haven't been before so i have no idea where stuff is. i'm pretty sure it's during term time, but that's okay.

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
well it'd probably take place in red devil park amirite???

bollongil fields or however the fuck you spell it, which is where most festival goers camp, is about a 20 minute drive to red devil park. 10 min walk to byron town central. There are shuttle buses during the festivals though so its not bad

matt, it was only shit because it rained so much and it was so fucking muddy. heard its great weather for splendour, so i wouldnt mind camping i guess. you'd only have to for 2 or 3 nights..

kaylz it isn't in uni holidays. for usyd anyway, its the weekend of 2nd week. doesnt really matter i guess.

nope, splendour is AT belongil fields. like the whole set-up is there, its where the bands play etc. it's pretty fucking huge actually.

and the weather sucked massive balls last year.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
:wave:
hey katie i bought that dashboard dvd cunt today. i am yet to watch it but i am prepared for many lols.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)