• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Splendour in the Grass 07 (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Booyah, totally saved myself some moneyz.
Sneaky Sound System? Hahahahahaha

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
katietheskatie said:
kisschasy are going to cop the hugest hiding from the crowd, it's going to be hilarious
haha my mate will probably wank all over this lineup now that kisschasy are in it, and he'll want to go, and he'll be like "lol who the fuck are all these other bands?" and i'll be like "shuddup cunt"

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
the lineup isn't that bad.. it will still be alot of fun.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
brogan77 said:
Final Lineup:

SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH
Powderfinger, Kaiser Chiefs, Lily Allen, Sarah Blasko, Tilly & The Wall, Grinspoon, Hot Chip, Cat Empire, Blue King Brown and Sara Tindley + Damien Rice, The Horrors, Ash, Paul Kelly, Lost Valentinos, The Beautiful Girls, The Panics, Old Man River, Sneaky Sound System, Howling Bells, The Herd, Editors, Planet Asia, Muscles, Operator Please and Wild Marmalade + DJs sets from Cut Copy DJ’s (club mode), Riot In Belgium, Purple Sneakers DJ’s feat. PhDJ and Sean Candy aka AB.

SUNDAY AUGUST 5TH
Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party, Hoodoo Gurus, Hilltop Hoods, Klaxons, The Shins, The Dirty Three, Expatriate, Josh Pyke, Airbourne and The Ride + OK Go, Spiderbait, Cut Copy, Gotye, Midnight Juggernauts, Kisschasy, Magnolia Electric Co, Bumblebeez, Holly Throsby, Teenager and Mellow Gold Rolling Thunder Revue + DJ sets from Funktrust DJ’s Mark Murphy and Sean Candy aka AB.
yep

stazi

Nightman
HSC
brogan77 said:
Final Lineup:

SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH
Powderfinger, Kaiser Chiefs, Lily Allen, Sarah Blasko, Tilly & The Wall, Grinspoon, Hot Chip, Cat Empire, Blue King Brown and Sara Tindley + Damien Rice, The Horrors, Ash, Paul Kelly, Lost Valentinos, The Beautiful Girls, The Panics, Old Man River, Sneaky Sound System, Howling Bells, The Herd, Editors, Planet Asia, Muscles, Operator Please and Wild Marmalade + DJs sets from Cut Copy DJ’s (club mode), Riot In Belgium, Purple Sneakers DJ’s feat. PhDJ and Sean Candy aka AB.

SUNDAY AUGUST 5TH
Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party, Hoodoo Gurus, Hilltop Hoods, Klaxons, The Shins, The Dirty Three, Expatriate, Josh Pyke, Airbourne and The Ride + OK Go, Spiderbait, Cut Copy, Gotye, Midnight Juggernauts, Kisschasy, Magnolia Electric Co, Bumblebeez, Holly Throsby, Teenager and Mellow Gold Rolling Thunder Revue + DJ sets from Funktrust DJ’s Mark Murphy and Sean Candy aka AB.
That's all i'd want to see. Glad I didn't give in to an impulse buy. winrar.

HSC
what fucking stupid cunt decided it was an awesome idea to have bloc party and the shins overlap half their sets with each other ..fucking splendour motherfuckers

on a less tourettes filled note, if anyone wants to meat up, you probably have my number or whatever, just text me or some shit.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
the timetable is pretty shit.

i really hope the supertop and mix up tent are near each other.

see one of the shitty things is seeing a band you wanna see on one stage then realising another band you really want to see is on another stage like 15 mins after. even though theres enough time to get to the stage, it'll be packed out so you'll probably end up the back for the latter band :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
katietheskatie said:
what fucking stupid cunt decided it was an awesome idea to have bloc party and the shins overlap half their sets with each other
sorry, it was me :(

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
SEE THE SHINS!!! i cannot stress this enough

leaving tomorrow morning yewwwwwww

who's going? lets have some internet beers

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Espo15 said:
SEE THE SHINS!!! i cannot stress this enough

leaving tomorrow morning yewwwwwww

who's going? lets have some internet beers

i love espo

i would have beer with espo

espo, you comin to snowball?

i would love to see the shins, but ive never seen bloc party live, i cant miss them even if they are shit live.

arent the shins doing a solo show in sydney anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)