Sport that requires the most 'skills' (1 Viewer)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i think soccer is one of the easiest and funnest sport you could play, anyone who can toe-bash can score a goal, its not that hard
but i think cricket is quite hard to play, u need a good eye, a strong arm, a suitable batting technique, and so forth. its hard to play and also need to be quite skillful.

thats what ireckon
retard line of thread

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
what's a starcraft? does it have something to do with astronomy?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats the funniest thing i've read all day

but yeh computer game lol, AWESOME computer game!!!

but im putting forward table tennis, undeniably!!!!!!!!

zer.0.ne

HSC
The hardest by FAR would have to be a sport i saw at the para-lympics (dunno what the sport is called). It was this game where everyone was blind and there was a massive goal on each end. There was a ball with a bell in it.. and they would roll it on the ground and each person with their hearing alone has to lie on the ground to stop the ball going into the goals!

i say that's the hardest sport.. cuz they play without their eyes! and sometimes deaf people join in!!

beat that one..

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
gymnastics, acrobatics, trapeze etc. it's a lot harder than these sports and requires more skills.

kwokie

HSC
defiinately MMA or BJJ, but im really impressed by all the gymnist and acrobats.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
The hardest by FAR would have to be a sport i saw at the para-lympics (dunno what the sport is called). It was this game where everyone was blind and there was a massive goal on each end. There was a ball with a bell in it.. and they would roll it on the ground and each person with their hearing alone has to lie on the ground to stop the ball going into the goals!

i say that's the hardest sport.. cuz they play without their eyes! and sometimes deaf people join in!!

beat that one..

yeh thats pretty true

i reckon just paralympians are probably most skillled

just amazing

(next to ping pong players!!!)

walkahz

HSC
Afl Need to use hands and feet and have good long range kick accuarcy, fitness and endurace.

Motorsport also requires enourmous skill. Being able to turn consistant laps within hundredths is fucking hard. plus the cars are very harsh.

chensta

HSC
N/A
it seems soccer is winning :) maybe thats why its the most watched sport in the world?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
golf is by far the most skill required sport. being able to shape a ball left to right, right to left, high, low, correct spin, able to read pace and slope of greens, placement of shots from the tee to allow a good line for your next shot, theres lots of things you need to consider. also, perfecting the swing is a tough challenge, a slight thing wrong can completely alter ball flight and trajectory.

the hardest part of all is to do it well ALL THE TIME, which is why tiger woods is the worlds greatest sportsman.

this is tiger woods at the age of two on the bob hope show.

[youtube]_wHkA_983_s[/youtube]

Last edited:

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol rugby. bunch of animals smashing into each other. great skills i must say

kuytbird

HSC
well obviously each person will think there own sport will be hardest because they will know the ins outs and really technical stuff thats really hard to do.
I figure that each person should say what sport they play , state why it is the hardest, then select another that they dont play and say why they would think it would be hard....
if that makes any sense whatsoever.

So yeah i play football (soccer). Its ridicuolously hard when you get technical about it. I dare someone who doesnt play to be able to shoot and hit the top corner from 30 metres.

Id then say afl. there fitness is scary, its harder then it looks to kick that damn ball, its hard to hit a ball 50 metres in general and when they like hit it along the groound and bend it, that cant be easy either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)