Sport that requires the most 'skills' (1 Viewer)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
well obviously each person will think there own sport will be hardest because they will know the ins outs and really technical stuff thats really hard to do.
I figure that each person should say what sport they play , state why it is the hardest, then select another that they dont play and say why they would think it would be hard....
if that makes any sense whatsoever.
but what if you dont believe the sport you play is the most skillful?

and what if you play more than one sport?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i dont know about most 'skills' required - but tennis is definitely up there.

mixture of pacing, timing, body position, footwork, technique, strength and agility on every shot delivered.

08er

HSC
id agree tennis is deceptively hard. the only way to experience it is to actually play

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
i'd say equestrian. because it involves another being that is a completely separate entity and it's not like a human where you can clearly understand each other...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i'd say equestrian. because it involves another being that is a completely separate entity and it's not like a human where you can clearly understand each other...
wouldn't that make it dependant on the horse as well?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
exactly. which makes it harder coz you can't always depend on the horse to act as it should
i think theres two ways to interpret that - an adaption to eveyr horse but also makes it not a huge reliance on ones 'skill' per se.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Another vote for gymnastics.

Also agree with earlier poster that field hockey is harder than football (soccer). I would throw in that ice hockey is even harder though. Infact ice hockey is a good contender for highest skills. You need to be good on skates, good at the technical side of playing and able to do it all in a fast paced environment with enormous dudes smashing into you at considerable speed.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Football, not soccer. Futsal is also pretty hard, not necessarily skillful but by 1st half you feel like your going to vomit your lungs out!

08er

HSC
i think futsal is easier... and try playing 2 hours non-stop :p

SM_Liverpool

HSC
i think futsal is easier... and try playing 2 hours non-stop :p
What game of football do you play that goes for 2 hours? Futsal is pretty hard, you need to quick and fit going from attack to defence in a matter of seconds. Outdoor is alot more fun to play for obvious reasons but a lot of backs and forwards just sit there and wait, where as futsal the whole team needs to run with it.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
MotorGP...
Modern Moto GP bikes are all electronically controlled.

The guys in the sport might have great skills, but they're relatively easy to control, compared to the old 500cc world championship.

But now with the current motogp bikes it could be argued that racing superbikes takes more skills.
It's a much more level championship and competitive playing field.

pattherat111

HSC
i would saying rowing, but out of the sports you have put forth probably AFL soccer or rugby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)