Sportsgirl - yay or nay? (1 Viewer)

SPORTSGIRL; YAY OR NAY?

• Total voters

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
esperanto is a made up language. why did they even bother? only like 20,000 people worldwide speak it or something lol. english is already the most widely spoken language, why not make that an international language?
It was intended to be an easy-to-learn, culturally neutral language to allow people across the world to communicate without barriers. Unfortunately it didn't take off as much as it might have.

Geographically and in the professional sphere, English pretty much is the international language. In terms of numbers, it ranks behind the various Chinese dialects and Spanish.

HSC
It was intended to be an easy-to-learn, culturally neutral language to allow people across the world to communicate without barriers. Unfortunately it didn't take off as much as it might have.
Well you learn something new everyday.

Damn Sportsgirl always tempt me with their accessories which I will definitely throw away without even wearing once. I like their nail polish.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i buy too much shit from sportsgirl. often i won't wear it straight away
and then see it on sale like a week or two later.

burns the fuck out of me.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Geographically and in the professional sphere, English pretty much is the international language. In terms of numbers, it ranks behind the various Chinese dialects and Spanish.
Only in terms of native speakers, English is far more widely spoken as a second language than Spanish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)