Sportsgirl - yay or nay? (1 Viewer)

SPORTSGIRL; YAY OR NAY?

• Total voters

motellove

HSC
N/A
overpriced for such shit quality garments. they are overkilling the boho look at the moment imo. the way they style things is hideous.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ffs this stupid website wont let me vote in the poll, but i will say this.

theres some stuff i love which i can wear, a whole heap of stuff i love which all looks absolutely shit on me (as most things usually do), and some stuff i hate

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
but yeh its too fucking expensive

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
A lot of their stuff looks hideous on the rack so I don't try it on (think stuff with ruching down the sides or made of itchy-feeling material or shaped like a huge sack thing). Maybe it morphs into something flattering once it's on? I prefer more basic shapes and clean lines though so when it's covered in lace or some weird print and has elastic in unflattering places I tend to say nooo.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I bought some purple nail polish from Sportsgirl a couple of years ago because it was exactly the same colour as my formal shoes. Yay for that.
That's all.
Some of their accessories are nice (bags, headbands and stud earrings mainly) but I probably wouldn't wear the clothes unless I saw a really nice and affordable summer dress (which wouldn't happen often). I buy my clothes from Tree of Life most of the time anyway.

HSC
I love the shop :D

I usually buy there stuff when reduced or sale. I bought a pair of blue heels for $70 from $120, they are amazing. I love there shoes

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i love it so much. thank god im working now and can sorta now afford clothes from there lol

ily sales rack at the back of the shop

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
bought two jumpers from there today :)

$120 in total :(

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I find that some seasons I'll walk into a particular store and think I want one of everything, but another season I'll walk in there with money to burn and find nothing.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I find that some seasons I'll walk into a particular store and think I want one of everything, but another season I'll walk in there with money to burn and find nothing.

yes. this is me exactly lol.

HSC
I always walk in, walk around to the back and look at their clothes, and walk back out, then go to the next store. Nothing ever catches my attention in sportsgirl. It's better than valleygirl and slutre I suppose.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lol slutre= supre right?

supre is just so shit these days. seriously all their patterns are the same for every piece of clothing they have, and theyre mostly shit. plus, you cant buy something from there and then wear it out in public without seeing someone else who has it on. i havent really bought anything from there lately except for a couple of plain singlets for everyday wear

HSC
woops, supre*
freudian slip

I haven't gone in there for years and years. I remember the supre bag hype in year eight though. We all used them for our sports clothes. I have to admit, I went in there and bought anything just to get a supre bag in year eight hehe.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
esperanto is a made up language. why did they even bother? only like 20,000 people worldwide speak it or something lol. english is already the most widely spoken language, why not make that an international language?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)