Spring 2007 Exam Results (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
yeah as far as i know the subs are usually scaled, depends how good/bad the students perform, they can only have a certain number of people to fail and vice versa to pass, i.e they cant fail everyone, or pass everyone easily, theres a certain percentage for each to be taken into account.

hope it helps :)

boris2003

HSC
skyline said:
yeah as far as i know the subs are usually scaled, depends how good/bad the students perform, they can only have a certain number of people to fail and vice versa to pass, i.e they cant fail everyone, or pass everyone easily, theres a certain percentage for each to be taken into account.

hope it helps :)
Thanks Skyline, the only course I am worried about is the Ungraded one, lol (either Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory)
Also for my acc course I have 44.2/55 as a raw mark (i think i got in my exam 12/12 for 1 section, 8/10 for other, 8-10/10 for third, 0-1/5, and 2/8 so yeah exam is worth 45%, and I neede 30.5/45 for a D, i think i am on the edge between a c and a d, this is if they don't scale it at all)

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
fair enough, i was wondering you think there's a way to see if you passed/failed a particular unit, like for instance say u did that unit in autumn, they offer it in spring also, but say i try to re-enrol for spring in that same unit, and it doesnt work, does this mean i passed the unit or not?

frangipanisista

HSC
I'am getting quite impatient, I wish we could look at the results now. :p

Last edited:

boris2003

HSC
skyline said:
fair enough, i was wondering you think there's a way to see if you passed/failed a particular unit, like for instance say u did that unit in autumn, they offer it in spring also, but say i try to re-enrol for spring in that same unit, and it doesnt work, does this mean i passed the unit or not?
Good question, not sure. What about my post above top on page 7 of this topic. There is a link for reenrollment for spring and its black i can't click on it, it's in myuws. Maybe that is an indication that we passed, perhaps. Anyways we can enroll in spring not re-enroll, that's why i figure anyways.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Yeah i noticed that too, but do you think so but, i mean maybe its just closed the link, but i think we can still re-enroll on mysr for spring units though, if it were true then id say everyone passed? lol

boris2003

HSC
skyline said:
Yeah i noticed that too, but do you think so but, i mean maybe its just closed the link, but i think we can still re-enroll on mysr for spring units though, if it were true then id say everyone passed? lol
yeah I don't know, have you tried your suggestion, like enrolling into the same course.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
not yet, cant be bothered lol, unless someone is 100% sure about what i said, then ill try it out.

boris2003

HSC
frangipanisista said:
I'am getting quite impatient, I wish we could look at the results now. :p
yeah, my friend at Macquarie got his results a week after the exams, i finished my exams on the 16th June. There is so much trash at my place not knowing whether to throw it out or keep in case i fail a subjects.

frangipanisista

HSC
boris2003 said:
yeah, my friend at Macquarie got his results a week after the exams, i finished my exams on the 16th June. There is so much trash at my place not knowing whether to throw it out or keep in case i fail a subjects.
I'm feeling the same way. I made a ton of notes for my Anatomy unit and my exam was abysmal, regardless. But from what I heard, most people from my campus think that they have failed. So I suppose my result will be determined by the scaling. I think I might just hold onto the notes for now.

boris2003

HSC
frangipanisista said:
I'm feeling the same way. I made a ton of notes for my Anatomy unit and my exam was abysmal, regardless. But from what I heard, most people from my campus think that they have failed. So I suppose my result will be determined by the scaling. I think I might just hold onto the notes for now.
I heard that Nursing subjects are scaled quite high, is this true

frangipanisista

HSC
boris2003 said:
I heard that Nursing subjects are scaled quite high, is this true
I have no idea, this is my first year. I hope so, for my own sake.

boris2003

HSC
frangipanisista said:
I have no idea, this is my first year. I hope so, for my own sake.
Yeah I think they do, well that's what my friend told me, she's in the third year. Good luck with so many essays that you will have to do;)

frangipanisista

HSC
boris2003 said:
Yeah I think they do, well that's what my friend told me, she's in the third year. Good luck with so many essays that you will have to do;)
That's good to know, thank you! Ha ha, I think I had it easy this semester - only three essays across all four units.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
frangipanisista said:
That's good to know, thank you! Ha ha, I think I had it easy this semester - only three essays across all four units.
Aren't they closing/relocating nursing off Bankstown at the end of this year?

frangipanisista

HSC
Wooz said:
Aren't they closing/relocating nursing off Bankstown at the end of this year?
Yes, students were given the choice to study at Parramatta, Campbelltown, or Hawkesbury in 2009.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)