Spring 2007 Exam Results (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubtub

HSC
looks like we have to wait till monday. the guy who discovered the trick transferred to a different uni i think......damn any other computer geeks here?

GTR

HSC
I just tried the trick. I clicked on "Results History" and it listed the subjects I completed this semester (Autumn 2008), but in the "Grade" column, there are two asterisks (**) beside each subject.

GTR

HSC
It doesn't work for me, Skyline. Do you see the two asterisks (**) beside the subjects you've completed this semester, in MY SR?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
yeah i see them (**), wat the hec is with that, i neva noticed it before till now?

GTR

HSC
I can only guess that UWS has uploaded all the subjects we've completed this semester, but haven't gotten around to uploading all the marks yet. Either this or UWS has uploaded the marks and has found a new trick to hide them.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
hopefully by friday the latest the trick works, but yeah there's slim chance of it working, unless someone else has found a way to get around it before hand, the suspense is killing me...

GTR

HSC
Well, practically, the trick should work by late Friday afternoon at the very latest, since if UWS don't upload the marks onto MySR by Friday, they will only have one day to upload them onto MySR in order to meet their deadline for a Tuesday release.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
your probably right hey, but they may have disabled the trick to work though, so if worst comes to worst im afraid we have no choice but to wait till monday:(

GTR

HSC
Skyline, the trick works on MySR. My subjects from the last two semesters are popping up again, but I can't see the subjects I've completed this semester until I click on the Results History tab. Can you try it again?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
yeah i just did, it works, but the results we are anticipating don't appear, just older results, why you ask, did u discover something?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
hey Jennifer, i think completed just means we completed the unit, it doesnt necessarily mean we passed the unit.

GTR

HSC
Jennifer, unfortunately, having your status as "completed" doesn't necessarily mean that you've passed the unit. "Completed" is a status given even to students who fail.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Dude how the hec do you find out all these tricks you should be some sort of computer hacker lol, hey if you came up wif the trick, im sure you would be able to find a way around it, right???

GTR

HSC
My bad, Skyline, I didn't see your post.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I tried typing his name in a search and its not working, you think you can refer him to us on this thread?

cheers.

tubtub

HSC
ari transferred to uts.....says on his profile thingy

boris2003

HSC
Hey in myuws there is a link to re-enrollment for spring 08 but I can't click on it. What's this for, is it for subjects we failed. Is this a sign that we passed all the units since we can't open the link and it says its open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)