st andrews application? (1 Viewer)

berghousemaa

HSC
Interesting to note about the academic Paul's freshers. I got in the early acceptance to Paul's with a UAI of 93.35 for what i could only assume were my sporting skills.
How did you find out about this considering Paul's haven't finalised their places yet.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i was just at pauls today for an interview. the guy who gave me the tour who is oging into his second yr at college said it was mainly academic this year and that he doesnt expect the rawson cup victory this year (he thinks theyll win the rowing though)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
well i like our chances for rosebowl, i know some local girls coming in who are way sporty. i'm a netballer myself with a bit of basketball... what do the drews girls normally do well in?

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Dr Porges asked for my mobile number in case i get a placewhile im away at Hawks nest early february. i hope one does come up :)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
congrats. im still waiting to know if i got into drews. did you get rejected originally?

Katey

HSC
Congrats Sashmish! I'm at Womens... it's a great place 2 live. Wat degree r u doing??

TrophyBuyer

HSC
poor c*&ts

Youse are all poor cunts

Especially you 'melby'

Go push your trolley in the harbour the wheels fucked

1080 S/C for: -
- Melbournian is - 2160
- Melbourne is a hole
- Anyone from melbourne is a poor cunt

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
TrophyBuyer said:
Youse are all poor cunts

Especially you 'melby'

Go push your trolley in the harbour the wheels fucked

1080 S/C for: -
- Melbournian is - 2160
- Melbourne is a hole
- Anyone from melbourne is a poor cunt
i dont understand...................what did we do?

piss off if you dont have anything useful to say!!!!

youre a boob!!!

TrophyBuyer

HSC
You boob? Can't believe someone like this considers himself (or theirself?) Drews material. Drews is a community of top blokes (and debatable chicks) who get pissed, have a good time and don't give a fuck about uni. We certainly don't make over 1000 posts on this website. It's a shame that idiots like you are at drews, and its a bigger shame that i'm wasting my time making a post to you poor cunts.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
TrophyBuyer said:
You boob? Can't believe someone like this considers himself (or theirself?) Drews material. Drews is a community of top blokes (and debatable chicks) who get pissed, have a good time and don't give a fuck about uni. We certainly don't make over 1000 posts on this website. It's a shame that idiots like you are at drews, and its a bigger shame that i'm wasting my time making a post to you poor cunts.
You call him an idiot, yet you say that those at Drew's don't give a fuck about uni. When learning is the main point about university.

You are putting people into groups based on their monetary income. I'm sorry that not everybody can live off their mother's and father's work for the rest of their life and actually have to do some work once in a while. For a rich boy I thought your spelling could be better. "Youse" is not a word try you're next time. Saying everyone that comes from Melbourne is poor is a large error, obviously you have never been outside your sheltered world to see what poorness actually is.

Last edited:

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
TrophyBuyer said:
blow it out your arse

to get into the college for one you have to do well. to stay in the college you have to do well. so basically you do have to care about uni to be there but by no means is it the only thing i care about. i want a balanced life and thats why want to go. i want to be involved in sport etc and parties, however i do want to get into medicine eventually so excuse me for caring about uni at all.

ive made a 1000 posts cause i was bored shitless studying for the hsc and this is where i found myself. i am still bored enough to be here everyday but i dont just go on here i fit lots of stuff in my day. to get this many posts it only requires 5-6 posts per day. get over it.

im not at drews but hopefully will get accepted. i dont understand how you rationalise what a top bloke is really..................you sound like a shit who has less of a life than us. go and buy more trophies.

and if you havent noticed melby has made hardly any posts since being at drews. hes been that busy getting drunk (what you call a "top bloke").

btw are you at drews? God i dont know how people like you get in. probably just had bought trophies and a fake reference

just checked. you arent from drews :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TrophyBuyer

HSC
Xay-fag or whatever your gay name is - being a poor cunt doesnt necessarily mean poor in the monetary sense. just to help you out a poor cunt refers to a loser with no life - sorta like you.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
you certainly have a huge life if you have time to reply to our posts dont you. or even to join BOS and become a member :rolleyes:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
TrophyBuyer said:
Xay-fag or whatever your gay name is - being a poor cunt doesnt necessarily mean poor in the monetary sense. just to help you out a poor cunt refers to a loser with no life - sorta like you.
I have more of a life then trolling internet forums looking for an argument.

Xayma, means maths, in the language of the African tribe Wolof.

Sashmish

lukebennett said:
congrats. im still waiting to know if i got into drews. did you get rejected originally?
Nope, they don't make offers until they know you got into your course.

Good luck getting into Drews; I've been reading this thread for a while, and it sounds like you really want it. I'll cross my fingers for you!

Sashmish

Oh, hang on, I hadn't read that last bunch of posts before I wrote the above.

Listen, people like TrophyBuyer thrive on getting attention, picking fights and making people angry.

He, or she, is not worth your attention.

Just ignore any further posts by TrophyBuyer and get a Moderator to delete them.
Treat rubbish like what it is.

TrophyBuyer

HSC
I'm not trying to pick a fight

What I said about drews being a great place to stay and about it being full of top blokes who wanna have a good time is true - in every sense of the word. That shoudn't be deleted

If you guys can't handle the truth then that's not my problem at all...

gene

Hey trophybuyer,

What do you think of the rest of the colleges? Where are all the wankers at? What about the good chicks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)