st andrews application? (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
welshi said:
lol i can't believe u went to the trouble of changing the "sir" to "mam" and then finding somewhere to host the new one...just for me.

how am i supposed to know who it is in his av? sorry, i'm not up to speed on every little bos catfight.

peteski01, y am i such an idiot? i wasn't the one talking about fisting and loose slags up in ns. clearly JKDDragon has never been near a vagina in his life.

anyway, back to drews, i got in!!! got my acceptance letter yesterday. so provided i haven't bombed out completely in my exams, i shall be seeing YOU (points, uncle-sam-like) in the dining hall next february.
Wait wait, so posting about fisting and hoes somehow makes me stupid and allows you to conclude that I've never seen a vagina in my life. Well, like I said before:

ChevyJoe

HSC
N/A
welshi
no1: congrats on gettin in. i was there 1st year, it was great.
no2: you're an idiot. the fistin thread by mcdickpants (i think it was mcdick) and its posts were a JOKE. postin up that pic to jkd when he was obviously jokin makes you extremely stupid (and thus the hypocrite aswell). no wonder why he replied back to you, i would of if you just randomly wooped one of em pics to one of my posts.

peteski01

Enlarged Member
HSC
N/A
welshi said:
peteski01, y am i such an idiot? i wasn't the one talking about fisting and loose slags up in ns. clearly JKDDragon has never been near a vagina in his life.
what a lame insult.. get a life welshi, loser. Wow, talking about fisting (which was a joke thread anyway) somehow makes him 'fucking stupid'? :rolleyes:

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
actually i just wanted somewhere to put that pic. i actually quite like mcdickpants, he doesn't take himself too seriously.

luke, i told him i was hoping for 91+.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
melbournian said:
oh and don't worry luke

Most offers can't be made anyway prior to Dec 20th, when our reapplication is due back, so they know how many people are coming back.

Which reminds me, I better send mine off soon
cool, i hope i get in. it had a really good atmosphere and i think id feel at home there. btw i had been under the misapprehension your pic was your av and then i saw you on the wall with all the other residents and im like hmmmmmmmm.

welshi

HSC
lukebennett said:
cool, i hope i get in. it had a really good atmosphere and i think id feel at home there. btw i had been under the misapprehension your pic was your av and then i saw you on the wall with all the other residents and im like hmmmmmmmm.
yeah i walked in and i felt like such a n00b but i liked the vibe, even tho there weren't many ppl round. it felt a bit hogwartsy... ah. such an hp nerd.

but dear god thyne is ugly.

i hope i get put in the new place, the one with only 4 rooms in it. that sounds cool.

keep us posted luke, good luck hon.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
welshi said:
yeah i walked in and i felt like such a n00b but i liked the vibe, even tho there weren't many ppl round. it felt a bit hogwartsy... ah. such an hp nerd.

but dear god thyne is ugly.

i hope i get put in the new place, the one with only 4 rooms in it. that sounds cool.

keep us posted luke, good luck hon.
thyne did look a bit dodgy but thats just where youd be slepping. the new place i thought was for postgrad people

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
umm..this may be a very stupid question but what are all these colleges about? do u have to live there?....I'm very lost...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yeah that is what they provide mainly.

It is a close knit community (Im guessing) that offers services to it's students. Sort of like boarding school's.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
welshi said:
bugger.

melby, do ALL freshers get put in thyne?
melby wasnt in thyne but most freshers are apparently. you might not be though since youre already in

TrophyBuyer

HSC
Hey melbs. quick q about drews. how much time do u spend around uni/college. are most of your mates from college or from like lectures uni etc....

welshi

HSC
melbournian said:
New place?

The new wing to Main you mean?

That isn't going to be built for a little while. It is for undergrads, but will definantly be taken by seniors when it is.
no the one that opened in june, in the little building facing main.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
hey melby,

how many places are you expecting there to be for freshers next year?

im scared i wont get in cause of my uai. i only got 97.00 and i said i was aiming for 98. i bombed out in 2 of my subjects. otherwise i would have got a 98

porges sounded fairly "uai is important" to me. i think he like me though but that is really hard to confirm.

after having the interview i really, really want to get in but just have this feeling ill miss out.

thanks

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
lukebennett said:
porges sounded fairly "uai is important" to me. i think he like me though but that is really hard to confirm.
Surely the Rawson Cup is important to him.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Templar said:
Surely the Rawson Cup is important to him.
oh yeah true, but for my interview he only mentioned my sporting ability once with how i went to nationals for swimming and all schools for running. the rest was about my uai, religion, and school=barker. the school thing might get me through cause the senior dude next year was a barker boy from the swimming team. fingers crossed. the uai will get me into my course comfortably but i hope he didnt need an astronomical uai or anything.......

welshi

HSC
well i estimated 91+ and he said i got in. so i'm assuming since i got 93.15 it'll still be ok for me to go. :p

btw luke i saw u in the paper hun, well done!

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
melbournian said:
Rawson is important to the Students Club. If your good at sport, chances are the Students Club will want you. Academic stuff is more important to Porges. That is not to say he

Don't worry Luke. This time last year, I wasn't in at Drews.
so does the student club have huge bearing on selection? hmmmmmm. woody went to my school. that might help.

yeah i shud stop worrying but its just ill be travelling for at least 3hr each day to and from uni if i dont get in. i live at dural which is not on a train line or anything. its semi rural.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
welshi said:
well i estimated 91+ and he said i got in. so i'm assuming since i got 93.15 it'll still be ok for me to go. :p

btw luke i saw u in the paper hun, well done!
thanks i saw you in the paper too. i figured out that welsh might be your last name. im so smart lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)