• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Stage Names (1 Viewer)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - unlucky kid... oh well... shiznizzle happens... And yes, Paris is a hott name... how bout Milan? it reminds me of (suspected serial killer) Ivan Milat... I also like Jayke - the "y" makes it special... But i have the fact it's still sorta common name: Jake... Maybe Jaykob?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
hey, maddogz, isn't Carson the guy from Queer Eye? lmao
yes... haha - okay, we all had the laugh... but he's famous... and i'm not gay! haha...

-the end-

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i admit she is hott - no guy can argue against that! BUT my decision was completely rational... I have a friend named Paris, not hilton, and she is great - nice person... Don't you reckon if you know somebody with that name it sorta stereotypes your thoughts/views on them?

kalinda

HSC
yes it does
like the name amber
from all those american shows it now is sterotyped it as a blond cheerleader

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Yep it does. From shows as well as friends. When ever anyone says Paris, everyone will think of Paris Hilton, it's human instinct.

You think she's got, coz she puts out! She's got absolutely no chest whatsoever. lol Just a small backside

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - u obviously don't know what i like... blonde, tall, skinny and glowing - i'm going weak.. hahaha... Here's a game, i'll say a name, you tell me who it reminds me of:

Steve - STEVE URKLE!
Jemima - JEMIMA PUDDLEDUCK
Bob - BOB THE BUILDER
SCREECH - SCREECH (off saved by the bell)
Paris - PARIS HILTON
GARY - GARY COLEMAN!
ARNOLD - ARNOLD SCHWAZZANEGER

haha - that was so gay - i was talking to myself.. AHHHHHH...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
haha - u obviously don't know what i like... blonde, tall, skinny and glowing
Really? That's so interesting...finding out what people like. lol You're a crackup, seriously. I didn't really get what u were doing with the names, so I'm just going to nod and smile. :)

But I'm hopeing along with the qualities u like in a girl brains is another one. Paris Hilton lacks brains. :p

kalinda

HSC
Steve - STEVE URKLE! - irwin
Jemima - JEMIMA PUDDLEDUCK - playskool
Bob - BOB THE BUILDER - just bob
SCREECH - SCREECH (off saved by the bell) - cant argue
Paris - PARIS HILTON - again cany argue
GARY - GARY COLEMAN! - meh
ARNOLD - ARNOLD SCHWAZZANEGER- hey arnold

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
brains is always a good thing... i mean, as long as they can tell the difference between fish and chicken! haha... Jessica Simpson is a dumbass!!!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
i admit she is hott - no guy can argue against that! BUT my decision was completely rational...
She's got absolutely no chest whatsoever. lol Just a small backside
I think i could argue.. shes too thin! shed break! :) Plus, blondes dont do it for me. Amelia Vega! OH!
<------------------------
GRRR!!!
Anyone have a friend that looks like that?!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
you could TRY and argue - whether you'd succeed or not is another question... haha... she hasn't broken yet, so maybe she isn't as fragile as we all thought? hahaha...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
you could TRY and argue - whether you'd succeed or not is another question... haha... she hasn't broken yet, so maybe she isn't as fragile as we all thought? hahaha...
Once again... good call!!! :D... na, blondes arent what i look for... Overly THIN blondes are a no no.. she has the chest of a 14 year old boy :)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - i dunno.... i have a mate who's 15/16 and he has the biggest MOOBS ever... like, honest to god: 44DDD!!! If Macdonalds had him on the menu, he'd be a McMassive McMoob-boy... But yeah, i agree - she has small el boobos... but still, there's more to a chick than boobs - i mean, what can you do with them??? Unless they are overtly massive, you can titty-feck them... they are just something extra to hold on to... a bit more fat... fun to play with, but until you've had a child - they don't do much but get in the way... a bit like antique dolls....

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
WHATTTTT???? are you on about doggiedude?!?!?! ha!every thread turns into some kind of sexual reference/analysis of the female body!-oh, ok,,this is the first for the latter but im sure there are more to come!
but you know what?despite what we say about these beautiful, yea BEAUTIFUL girls with no brains..... the fact is, they're worth HEAPS... they're happy... well, as happy as a human can be..okai, bad assumption... "better off" ..better?anyway...
im jealous! i would love to be that beautiful... hey, if you've got it, flaunt it! haha... but its still good to bitch bout them....

lol what does nemesis mean??

I love Ariana too aLeeOh. You wouldn't happen to be a wog would u?
"nemesis" means "arch enemy". kinda...
no, im not wog... lol.. why do you ask?
hey, btw, do you guys remember who and what did kate cerbrano looked like? is she the one that sang .. oh, i forgot the name of the song.. goes sumthinlike "kiss me passionately....pash me pash me pa-ash me...."???

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yeh - i kno kate cebrano.. but i don't think she sung that song... can't remember tho... she was the chick who sung "true colours" at the final of the Rugby World Cup last year... if you can remember that?

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
???is she "big"?
thats how someone was tryin to describe her to me
oh! btw carson...... i just checked. i think she did sing that pash song!:p

Last edited:

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yeh - she's large.... a bit larger than your average singer... she's plump....

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
*raises one eyebrow*..
i just saw some pics.. she doesnt seem large.....
"plump" you mean as in in comparison to all the skinny lil twigs out there, she's normal sized.. and in comparison to NORMAL peopl, she's slightly underweight?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaha - no.... in comparison to all the other pop stars out there, she's plump... in comparison to "normal" people (what is NORMAL?) she is about average... instead of Average Joe, she is Average Kate... well - from my POV anyways....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)