star signs (1 Viewer)

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Taurus , And no, though it comes true the month after that LOL

Shrewmy

HSC
The only tangible effect planetary bodies have on you is gravity.

And even then, the gravitational influence of the Doctor delivering you would have a greater effect than say, Mars or Jupiter.

It's just a scam, like psychics, mediums, tarot readers and all that other pseudoscientifical trash that we still hold over from our more archaic history.

freetofly

HSC
N/A
I'm an Aries. I do believe in that stuff, well i would like to. I'm not my star sign at all, well maybe it's because I act different from what I am.

Though to tell the truth I do believe in this kind of stuff. I'm superstitious ^_*

Shrewmy

HSC
I'm an Aries. I do believe in that stuff, well i would like to. I'm not my star sign at all, well maybe it's because I act different from what I am.

Though to tell the truth I do believe in this kind of stuff. I'm superstitious ^_*
What rationale do you have for being superstitious? Do you have any evidence to support the existence of superstitious phenomena?

JayNoob

zzz
HSC
Scorpio >=]

Don't really believe in it, but sometimes reading it is slightly interesting and possibly true. SOMETIMES.

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Capricorn who's frankly surprised not to see more Virgos in this thread. So many Aries'/Taurus'/Geminis/Cancers. What the hell were all your parents doing it in July/August/September/October for?

Every second person I meet is a Virgo and a friend and I decided a few years ago that most September (Virgo) babies are the result of Christmas/New Years sex and most November (Scorpio) babies are from Valentine's Day.

20Ten

HSC
I'm Cancer and have never believed in horoscopes.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Aquarius

Never read it, dont believe it, it's pointless and useless.

HSC
The people who were born in this period are widely known for their dual personalities and ability to change mood from moment to moment. Although they hate to be tied down, they make lively, entertaining and romantic partners, even if they can be rather fickle if bored or unhappy.

The twin sides of their nature are perpetually pulling in opposite directions. Their brains are subtle and brilliant but they usually "lack continuity of purpose".

Of all people they are the most difficult to understand; in temperament they are hot and cold almost at the same moment. They love with one side of their nature and they are often critical or dislike with the other people. Their sharp wit and excellent powers of observation make them a good raconteur, although they have a tendency to exaggerate which can cause trouble with their relationships.

Such people are usually excellent in diplomacy, and dazzle their listeners by, their wit and brilliancy, but they usually leave them no wiser than they were at the start.

Nope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)