Votes: 16 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

HotShot

-_-
HSC
biggest bs movie

why bother watching when you know the story? only good part is the fight scenes and thats it. u know what happens, anakin-to darth vader how? it tells you in the last star wars-return of the jedi, he fought obi and lost. yoda the coda is awesome along with obi retreet and the empire takes over. anakin is very naughty (shits in his pants). a better movie is the starwats epidsode 7- the power of one--thats a mad movie watch that instead.

features:
luke skywalaker, princess leight and her son. awesome fights.

scoby_2000

HSC
i partially agree with that there is no point in seeing a movie if you know the story...but

look at lotr! that has done so well and was soo kickass! even though i read the book...and yea it was a little different but still fkn excellent and essentially the same story...

i think even tho we know most of the story (now thx to bos members :)) i reckon it will still be cool....

i still dont get why anakin kills padme tho? did you mean that padme leads obi-wan to her (why?) or did u mean padme like tells obi-wan about anakin

i cant wait to see anakin turn all evil and shiat....i remmeber when he was just a wee lad in his pod racer :)

HotShot

-_-
HSC

obi (the man!) finds out about the relationship between anakin and padme. Thus he forces to lure anakin, then anaking is obviously angry....

scoby_2000

HSC
they must of been coz george lucas knew how shit was gonna be (obviously when watching new hope, esb and rotj)

something ive never been able to find an answer

why?

why did george lucas do it all non-linear and shiat!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
If you watched Return of the Jedi, Luke asked Leia:
Luke: 'What was your mother like?'
Leia: 'She was very beautiful, but she was very sad'
Luke: 'I never knew my mother...'

This assumes that Luke was taken away from Padme but that Leia stayed with her. Thus it can be assumed that Anakin did not kill her but she died of some other cause, possibly a natural death of heart-break over what Anakin became, on Alderaan where she stayed with Bail Organa and assumes that title so that she may be kept from being discovered by the Empire as it was stated Obi-Wan or someone so in fact Anakin did not know of his children so Padme either disappeared or her death was falsified which may be the thing that turned Anakin into Darth Vader.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
Major spoiler:
Anakin kills her. He strangles her with the Force when she leads Obi-wan to her. She lives long enough to give birth, but dies shortly after.
And scoby, I also pride myself on knowing heaps of stuff about it.
However, u have to remember that George Lucus is famous for creating bs surrounding Star Wars, he even was filiming an entire fake movie at the same time as Return of the Jedi in the Californian Redwood Forests, to mislead ppl

scoby_2000

HSC
i just god damn hope its not as bad as phantom menace....i liked attack of clones but jesus - phantom was shocking

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
scoby_2000 said:
i just god damn hope its not as bad as phantom menace....i liked attack of clones but jesus - phantom was shocking
Yeah i know Phantom was crap, but i kind of liked Attack of the Clones especially in comparison to Phantom

scoby_2000

HSC
Korn said:
Yeah i know Phantom was crap, but i kind of liked Attack of the Clones especially in comparison to Phantom

yea i actually really liked clones

that whole thing with the factor and the fetts i thought was heaps cool

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Argonaut said:
It's just a question of budget - Epsiode IV was deemed to be the easiest/cheapest to make so it got the nod.
That's bullshit - he intended to make six movies just as much as the Wachoskis intended to make 3 Matrix movies. In fact, Lucas didn't even intend to make more than one Star Wars movie, whihc was why when it first came out it was just called "Star Wars". The Episode 4/New Hope thing was just added later.

tennille

HSC
Monkey Butler said:
But Leia says that she remembers her mum, so she'd have to be a couple of years old when Padme died.
That's what I thought.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I thought episode 1 was good
Episdode 2- was alrite
So i dont know what 2 expect of revenge of the sith
but hopefully wit will be good :)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I hope at least one wookie or ewok dies in this film.

waterfowl

HSC
Just booked my tickets for the midnight screening! So excited!! Now I just have to wait more than a month :(

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
There's no Ewoks in the film, but there's bound to be Wookie casulaties as A) the film vists their home planet, Kashyyyk and B) it's a battelground in the Clone Wars.
Is that Common knowledge or do u also know someone who worked on the set

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)