HSC
gordo said:
ok, now you're scaring me

yes its an epic, but u know WAY too much about it :p
Thats what i was thinking, i thought i was a Star Wars Fan, shit

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Anyone who says they read 'abit' of the Expanded Universe has obviously read 'alot' :p

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Tennille said:
I don't think Han is in his 20s. Harrison Ford was in his late thirties when A New Hope was filmed and I doubt that they would have made him play a person who's 15-20 years younger than his real age..
Yeah but if he was 30, that would make him 10 in episode 3

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Exactly. I would highly doubt that he would make a significant enough cameo to be worthwhile.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Whatever Han does it has to be significant enough for Chewbacca to initiate a 'life debt' which is the highest honour you can give someone in return for something, for Wookies at least. Dunno about Gungans since Jar Jar Binks did a kinda pathetic life debt due to his nature.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
The why would Uncle George say writers couldn't deal with the subject of how Han met Chewie? Even if he is ten-fifteen years old, it's still possible for the thing to work. Chewie owes his life to Han (or something like that) so who says that Han didn't find himself stranded on Kashyyyk at a young age and help Chewie out in exchange for help of some kind? Harrison Ford couldn't play the part, but ti;s still possible.

Or perhaps the end of the film will just be like a timeline (this would appear to be cheap), showing significant events between the end of the Clone Wars and the beginning of the Galactic Civil War? We'd also see the creation of the Rebel Alliance as well.

Of all the movies, Revenge of the Sith apparently visits the most planets: Coruscant, Mon Calamari, Kashyyyk, Mustafa, Utapau and a sixth location. We will prbably also get to see Obi-wan deliver baby Luke to the Lars farm on tatooine and Bail Organa adopting Leia on Alderaan.
Yeah ur probably right with everything, bar the Han Solo thing, as Han rescued Chewie from enslavement remember, i think it was from a neighbouring rival planet (T- something)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
But that was only in the Expanded Universe. They might do it differently in Episode III or not show it altogether. Maybe a young human boy unlocked Chewbacca's cage when he was trapped by the 'Republic' troops or more likely the Trade Federation army's troops though I don't know why the hell he would be on Kashyyyk in the first place and why that would warrant a life debt. A ten year old boy could not possibly understand the significance of a life debt under normal circumstances.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
I don't tknow why they're going to Kashyyyk, but it is confirmed.
Yeah, thats true there is a big battle on Kashyyyk, i know someone who was a wookie in it

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah I thought the idea of Kazhyyyk was a bit suss. Maybe the final battle is on Kashyyyk? That or the volcanoes are on Kashyyyk.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
transcendent said:
Yeah I thought the idea of Kazhyyyk was a bit suss. Maybe the final battle is on Kashyyyk? That or the volcanoes are on Kashyyyk.
No the vocanoes arnt on Kashyyyk, they are on another planet

waterfowl

HSC
In one of the trailers, there is a shot of a ship orbiting what looks like Tatooine, that looks a lot like the ship in the opening scene of A New Hope.

I don't think III will end where IV begins, because that would be just stupid and no Star Wars movie works like that; but the ship is generally known as a Rebel Blockade Runner, so does that mean the movie goes further into the future than just Anakins transformation?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
It's formally called a Corellian Corvette nicknamed the Rebel Blockade Runner cause smugglers and rebels ( not neccessarily the Rebel Alliance use them to run from blockades due to their speed ) Some old technology would still be used 20 years later.

waterfowl

HSC
Argonaut said:
I don't tknow why they're going to Kashyyyk, but it is confirmed.
Apparently it's a key position in the universe, or something like that.

Also:
"At the advice of unscrupulous Trandoshans, the Empire blockaded Kashyyyk and enslaved the Wookiees, using their brute strength for labor. "

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
transcendent said:
Yeah I know. I just want to know why there are so many planets.
Because its the one where the Emperor finally comes to power! It allows us to see the extent of his domain, as well as allowing us to see the brillance of Lucus's vision

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah, great job THAT vision was. I wished he'd focus more on the dialogue. I hope I can ask Lucas for a favour... like being able to get the rights to make Star Wars films that aren't a trilogy per se. I want to direct the X-Wing series :D

HotShot

-_-
HSC
um

"Remember, Luke Skywalker isn't the main character of the series - Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader is. But since Anakin dies at the end of Return of the Jedi, it would be pointless to make Episodes VII-IX because your main character is dead and buried (or burned, as happens in the movie)."

well thats rite, in the next episodes after 6, the dark side begin to make clone of darth vader and luke, then they train them, i think by episode 8 or 9 they are complete. so ideally the main characters reappears.

kashyyk is a strategic planet (wookie is some ozzie basketball player it was smh)

"Vader exit’s the medical facility and walks through the bridge of the star destroyer, joining his new master Darth Sidious, the emperor of the galaxy, and an imperial officer named Tarkin. The evil trio stare out the window at their ultimate weapon, the Death Star which has begun construction. Vader breathes evilly, now more machine then man, his life a horrible tragedy."

thats the ending.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
kashyyk

there is awesome scene in kashyyk (not involving obi or anakin). should be awesome in the movie

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
HotShot said:
"Remember, Luke Skywalker isn't the main character of the series - Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader is. But since Anakin dies at the end of Return of the Jedi, it would be pointless to make Episodes VII-IX because your main character is dead and buried (or burned, as happens in the movie)."

well thats rite, in the next episodes after 6, the dark side begin to make clone of darth vader and luke, then they train them, i think by episode 8 or 9 they are complete. so ideally the main characters reappears.

kashyyk is a strategic planet (wookie is some ozzie basketball player it was smh)

"Vader exit’s the medical facility and walks through the bridge of the star destroyer, joining his new master Darth Sidious, the emperor of the galaxy, and an imperial officer named Tarkin. The evil trio stare out the window at their ultimate weapon, the Death Star which has begun construction. Vader breathes evilly, now more machine then man, his life a horrible tragedy."

thats the ending.
Yeah, he plays reserves for Razorbacks (on the proper team, but hes not a starter) he went to Oakhill College and doing the HSC over 2 years

transcendent

HSC
N/A
In other news.... I WENT TO TOYS R US TODAY AND WENT CRAZY OOGLING THE STAR WARS MERCHANDISE! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)