Started studying yet? (1 Viewer)

nowayitsslush

HSC
How many hours have you been doing on average each day in this final week before exams?

pratick

HSC
about 5-7.

Whatever i can handle really...

this weekend i want to try and get 8 done though, hmm....

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
usu. sleep at 10 or 10:30 so that's like 5 a half to 6 hours.... I'll sleep at 8 the night before the exams. :)
Lol, I'd wake up to early or over sleep. I'm just going to bed at about 9:30pm and I should wake up feeling perfect.

Scottymacc

HSC
I have been aiming for 7 hours a day (which i have achieved most days) with breaks. I get up at 6am (I get most of my study done in the morning where there are least distractions :)) Although i had last weekend off completely, I needed the days off ^^.

ktl_edwards

HSC
I study 6am-12pm straight- No breaks (Actually im so used to it now...not even hungry)

then have a break and start up again from 1pm till 5:45pm when i have dinner (No breaks)

Then big break...but start from 7:30pm -10:30..sometimes 11 (Whateva i can handle really)

approx 13 hrs a day...for the last 3 weeks

( ...its like i need to do more.....)
Ahhhhh hate the hsc!!!:angry:

cerys

because i can.
HSC
I started *seriously* studying yesterday and now I'm panicking.

Been re-writing notes for ancient history and its taking ages. I've been waking up at around 9:30am, start studying at around 12 (with numerous breaks in between, maybe I should cut all meals and shower time until Tuesday or something lol) and when it reaches midnight, my eyes are too tired to go on.

Cramming (more note writing/reading and memorisation than practicing past papers or questions, but I do usually write out practice essays, for example, for each English module or when needed) a few days before exams have usually given me 85% or more (often around the 90s).

I don't know if it'll work for the HSC - I mean this is the real deal!

Fuck that. I'm gonna continue studying now. No more 'study breaks' ):

I'll ditch ancient for the meantime and go write some practice essays for English and work on my creative writing piece :/

Last edited:

dynan

HSC
5-7 hours a day of study
i usualyl do 2-3 hours blocks of study then have a break
but i have saturdays off to refuel so i dont burn out

o and dont take it personally, but i dont believe a lot of you

boxhunter91

HSC
I've gone hard out this whole year. Im taking it easy with the study doing like 6-7 hours a day. Keep it light. Sometimes i dont want to kill myself so i wont both studying more then 4 hours. If you're cramming now you're screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)