State Of Origin (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
no one can contain Inglis on his day

there's no point picking two defensive centres when we have struggle scoring nicely constructed trys in the first place

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Why the fuck did they choose Pierce? Jamie Soward is better imo.

Lentern

HSC
Why the fuck did they choose Pierce? Jamie Soward is better imo.
Imo you are wrong.Soward has a lot going for him but his passing/structural game is seriously insufficient to play halfback at origin. Maybe he's actually capable of it but with Hornby around he doesn't need to/its not his job but he isn't the man you want at standard first receiver.

lolman12567

HSC
HOW did Brett White get into the team, he's been playing terrible lately. Only good thing he did for nsw last year was knock price out. terrible.

i don't know how beau scott got into the team.. all this defensive centre crap is bullshit. at the end of the day we need points and jennings should have definitely be picked. such a bad decision to pick him, just wow.

hindmarsh should be first player picked and starting the game, amazing player. if he was a queenslander they would pick him every game. but out selectors are retards..

HSC
white is the worst front rower in the nrl

beau scott wtf what is this defensive centre shit outside backs are attacking players
quality SOO players should be able to defend adequately

defensive centre is just a misnomer for shit attacking centre who doesnt score tries

Lentern

HSC
The other Morris brother is known by Warren Ryan as 'the one who can't catch'. The backline is ok it just needs Jennings there instead of Scott.

kounato

HSC
"The Nine Network reported Johns as telling centre Beau Scott he needed to stop "that black c***", a reference to Maroons Aboriginal star Greg Inglis"

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
I bet you would struggle to name a better defensive centre in the game, also one of the few centres who would actually be able to contain inglis
ermmmmmmmmmmmmm, inglis only scored one try in origin I, and it was right at the very end....i think that means he was pretty well contained....

beau scott is shit, and whoever the hell said jamie soward should be picked is a dumbass, he's so fkn small, he would get manhandled like he does every time he comes up 1v1 with inglis

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
ermmmmmmmmmmmmm, inglis only scored one try in origin I, and it was right at the very end....i think that means he was pretty well contained....

beau scott is shit, and whoever the hell said jamie soward should be picked is a dumbass, he's so fkn small, he would get manhandled like he does every time he comes up 1v1 with inglis
+1. He would get targetted like crazy.

Is Tahu coming back into the side? Hindy was saying that he might...

HSC

lol yeah cos the players in SOO are so much bigger than the average in the NRL

what a re-tard

dumb girl

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
will be an interesting game 2moz.. interested to see how Pearce copes with his 2nd attempt at Origin

..being a roosters fan and all

Is Tahu coming back into the side?
i doubt it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)