• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

State Rankers! (1 Viewer)

Alkanes

HSC
Yeah and yeah. I'm on a tight schedule. I'm finishing topic 5 of module 3 "Human activity also impacts on waterways. Chemical monitoring and management assists in providing sage water for human use and to protect the habitats of other organisms" trying to finish before midnight. And then I'll do industrial tommorow and then I'm in real shit since I'm gonna finish phys notes by sunday and I haven't even started! But seriously, spend a good 5-7 hours on a module and you're done. I'm using excel, macquarie, surfing, contexts, conquering and jacanarda + other random notes I have.
m8 you accelerated student or something?? When did you start hsc chem?

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
m8 you accelerated student or something?? When did you start hsc chem?
Accelerating maths only. And no, just had the initiative to do chem notes since I'm gonna smash my cohort in it. Started this monday? I was preparing hsc maths last week so yeah, I need to pacen this up. And it's not helping when I'm procrastinating here =/

Alkanes

HSC
Mate are you serious? You finished 2.5 modules of hardcore chem in just 2 days?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Yep.

Why don't you stfu. I can even screenshot my notes. I can even screenshot my desktop with all the tabs open for books/notes.
Dude chill, you obviously didn't get the humour in it did you.

hayabusaboston

HSC
ur already halfway through the course in 2 days? wow...
Yes there are very motivated people around you know.

And can i say, holy DAMN you guys love arguing hahahaha. That is HILARIOUS. Sanical buddy, don't worry, you and I will get state ranks in maths hey ;) Spiral too, next year. Actually im next year too haha, only in yr 10 now.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Yes there are very motivated people around you know.

And can i say, holy DAMN you guys love arguing hahahaha. That is HILARIOUS. Sanical buddy, don't worry, you and I will get state ranks in maths hey ;) Spiral too, next year. Actually im next year too haha, only in yr 10 now.
hahaha beast if you expect to finish 4U in one year :p

Yes it is funny, Sanical doesn't get humour

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
I doubt you can thoroughly learn all the concepts of 2.5 modules in 2 days

Alkanes

HSC
Yeah he prolly just read and wrote down notes.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Dude chill, you obviously didn't get the humour in it did you.
Sorry, if I didn't. I'm studying my ass off and don't want to be undermined of my efforts.

Anyway, screenshot of where I gave up naming CFCs because there was a CFC which I could have named in two ways but none of the rules worked:

Wtf, can someone tell me how to upload without having to do it online? I'm trying to upload from pc but won't let me drag the damn image. Oh wait, haha, it worked. Ask me any dot point you're unsure of and I'll screen shot it. Seriously, it's 95 pages currently, if the preview thing wasn't in the way, you'd see the word count and page numbers.

Attachments

Last edited:

Alkanes

HSC
Lol haha nice looks like you're using a variety of sources. Btw what's the coursebook?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Sorry, if I didn't. I'm studying my ass off and don't want to be undermined of my efforts.

Anyway, screenshot of where I gave up naming CFCs because there was a CFC which I could have named in two ways but none of the rules worked:

Wtf, can someone tell me how to upload without having to do it online? I'm trying to upload from pc but won't let me drag the damn image. Oh wait, haha, it worked.
You covered up my avatar!! Anyway, you uploaded an attached file which is good enough.

Most people don't believe you because it seems too unlikely

hup

HSC
N/A

Wtf, can someone tell me how to upload without having to do it online? I'm trying to upload from pc but won't let me drag the damn image. Oh wait, haha, it worked. Ask me any dot point you're unsure of and I'll screen shot it. Seriously, it's 95 pages currently, if the preview thing wasn't in the way, you'd see the word count and page numbers.
umad

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Lol haha nice looks like you're using a variety of sources. Btw what's the coursebook?
Yeah, like I said, I'm using excel, macquarie, surfing, contexts, conquering and jacaranda. And what do you mean what's the coursebook. Anyway, ask me a dot point to screenshot, guaranteed it'll have shitload of info. It's 95 pages right now and I haven't even done the right side (the pracs)

hilarious.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Sorry, if I didn't. I'm studying my dick off and don't want to be undermined of my lack of efforts.

Wtf, can someone tell me how to upload without having to do it online? I'm trying to upload from pc but won't let me drag the damn image. Oh wait, haha, it worked. Ask me any dot point you're unsure of and I'll screen shot it. Seriously, it's 95 words currently, if the preview thing wasn't in the way, you'd see the word count and page numbers.

Did you get those notes online? I think i have seen them before. (May just be something from year 10 science)

Alkanes

HSC
The coursebook the one next to students guide to chem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)