• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

State Rankers! (2 Viewers)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Nope, I never mentioned 4U. There's a reason why I said silly mistakes in 1-5 is because the questions in 6-7 in 3U are considerably harder. If I was going to talk about 4U I would have said 1-6. No one is as smart as each other in the end of the year in 4U. The statement is true for 2/3 unit based on experience myself, at least for my cohort. I'm sure this is the case for the rest of the top 10 schools =/.
Well everyone thinks Spiral will get a state rank in 4U. So yeah.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Well everyone thinks Spiral will get a state rank in 4U. So yeah.
It's amazing how all the state rankers mentioned in the thread are on the forums. I better keep on posting in order to increase my likelihood of getting one! On second thoughts, couldn't care less. Remind me to laugh at the people saying they'll get a state rank.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
It's amazing how all the state rankers mentioned in the thread are on the forums. I better keep on posting in order to increase my likelihood of getting one! On second thoughts, couldn't care less. Remind me to laugh at the people saying they'll get a state rank.
The main point of this thread was to see whom on here believes they can obtain a state rank, it is mainly our egos talking when we say we can, but having this ego view is a motivation for us to aim high and achieve high and when we share this view others will also find motivation as we seek to equal ourselves to others.

Last edited:

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Meh yeh we know that. I just took it from the perspective of who here will get it on BOS.
No shit. Do you honestly think we should've started spewing random names from Ruse or any other top 5 school? (Don't i sound like a fking douche quoting myself?)

Anyways, no one has really been cocky enough to say "i'm gonna definitely get one". Spiral's been modest too when people say he's gonna get one.

Are you a troll?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Yeh, but this ones taken heaps of effort. Should stop feeding it though...

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Good for you if you want to raise your ego.

So disagreeing with the spiralflex bandwagon = troll. Reason why I'm cynical is because I've actually seen real talent in top 10 schools. I bet half you guys are amazed by the talent displayed here but it's nothing in our school. We have more than 10 state ranks each year from our school while you guys have probably never had one in your school. I've never seen spiralflex do something so I can't tell, but just because you see some guy doing above average maths doesn't mean state rank. Visit a high rank school and you'll see top rankers everywhere.

If it will stop the immature/desperate accusations, Spiralflex will get a state rank. I never said he wouldn't but oh wells. I said the people who said they are going to state ranks are going to get paranoid from unrealistic goal. Besides, Spiralflex never even said he was going to get a state rank so that excludes him. Not sure what's getting you guys so worked up.

And powlmao, can you get lost? You say "I never wanted to argue nor do anything else" and keep maintaining you don't want to talk to me yet seem to respond to every comment I make even when they aren't even directed at you.

Last edited:

Alkanes

HSC
For all the chem guys i say "Come at me bro". I will have a good crack for chem. =D

Alkanes

HSC
Started a bit of module 1. What's interesting about module 3?

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Started a bit of module 1. What's interesting about module 3?
Well, tbh, all the modules are interesting. Nvm, module 3 unless you know how to name CFCs. Damn, chemistry is pretty interesting esp. now that it is all environment related :). Anyway, there's a LOT more content to memories including a hella amount of equations, esp all this industrial methods.

Alkanes

HSC
What about chloroflourocarbon?? Isn't that the shit in the ozone or something?? So you finished module 1-3 already???

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
the first module destroyed my passion for chem.. i don't want to learn about the use of fuels :(
How could you say that :O You learn about alternative fuel sources and all that. Plus, in later topics, alkanols (in particular ethanol) is a big theme so make sure you fully understand the structure, how it's produced and everything. Once you start seeing interconnections between different topics you get excited, well at least I do. :D

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
What about chloroflourocarbon?? Isn't that the shit in the ozone or something?? So you finished module 1-3 already???
Yeah and yeah. I'm on a tight schedule. I'm finishing topic 5 of module 3 "Human activity also impacts on waterways. Chemical monitoring and management assists in providing sage water for human use and to protect the habitats of other organisms" trying to finish before midnight. And then I'll do industrial tommorow and then I'm in real shit since I'm gonna finish phys notes by sunday and I haven't even started! But seriously, spend a good 5-7 hours on a module and you're done. I'm using excel, macquarie, surfing, contexts, conquering and jacanarda + other random notes I have. On top of this I need to prepare for HSC ex1 maths for 26th october or whenever it's on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)