Staying a virgin until marriage (guys) (2 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Just drop it, its fricken personal choice. some people believe to loose it with a made up decision and some people choose to wait. why still talk?
To establish reasons on why we take the actions we undertake.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ok excuse me you have clearly misunderstood something here, if anything you are the one trying to force your beliefs on me constantly putting me down like my choice is something to be ashamed of. When did i say i would force anyone to stay a virgin for me i only said i would prefer my future partner to be one.
not at all, i can understand that you want to wait until marriage and dont want a manwhore and thats fine. all im saying is that if you write an A+ guy off for not being a virgin (and not being a manslut either) then that is forcing your beliefs on him.

(but once you fall in love etc i really dont think you would do that anyway even if he had 2 or 3 previous relationships)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Just drop it, its fricken personal choice. some people believe to loose it with a made up decision and some people choose to wait. why still talk?
this is the internet, people talk about their opinions. if you dont like it, then dont post. simple as that.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
And when you say 'prefer my future partner to be one', to be honest - in your previous posts, it seemed to tend to "they must be one".
yeah thats what i thought too

IamBread

HSC
This is a thread asking peoples opinions on the matter...
/facepalm

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
lol there was a thread made about it that is why people are talking

fuck go live in a monastery if you don't want to hear anyone elses opinions. Then you can be a virgin forever.

thrillkiller

HSC
not at all, i can understand that you want to wait until marriage and dont want a manwhore and thats fine. all im saying is that if you write an A+ guy off for not being a virgin (and not being a manslut either) then that is forcing your beliefs on him.

(but once you fall in love etc i really dont think you would do that anyway even if he had 2 or 3 previous relationships)
Its not forcing my beliefs on someone its finding someone who shares them

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
and if you find someone who doesnt share them and you dump him for that reason, then that is forcing your beliefs on him.

HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe because we want to understand how other people think and rationalise things.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Its not forcing my beliefs on someone its finding someone who shares them
Well, good luck with that - however as I said, that may be hard to find.

But search, and you should find what you're looking for.

twistedrebel

HSC
lol meliz and you all other retards. She aint forcing any of her partners. Also everyone has conditions for there partner. Its like you i wont date anyone from "X religion" then i can say the same "your forcing your views on your partner hurrah hurrah". All she is saying she wants her future husband to be a virigin, nothing wrong with that. Thats the same as saying I want my partner of "X religion" in essence its the same thing.

Its her life, her marriage etc, she decides to live it how ever she wants. Not your guys call to tell her what to live her life

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
keep your opinions to yourself then :)
what is wrong with you the thread is asking for opinions on waiting until marriage and we are giving them why would we keep our opinions to ourselves in a thread that is asking for opinions.
stop dat right now

thrillkiller

HSC
lol meliz and you all other retards. She aint forcing any of her partners. Also everyone has conditions for there partner. Its like you i wont date anyone from "X religion" then i can say the same "your forcing your views on your partner hurrah hurrah". All she is saying she wants her future husband to be a virigin, nothing wrong with that. Thats the same as saying I want my partner of "X religion" in essence its the same thing.

Its her life, her marriage etc, she decides to live it how ever she wants. Not your guys call to tell her what to live her life
yes thank you

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im just sayin its super dumb to dump someone who you've been going so well with because you find out they arent a virgin lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)