iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
10% luck
20% skill
15% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure
50% pain
... and a 100% reason to remember the name.

Just play it when you feel down during your hsc.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
10% luck
20% skill
15% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure
50% pain
... and a 100% reason to remember the name.

Just play it when you feel down during your hsc.
Don't like fort minor it has swearing and meanness :(

s8891

HSC
N/A
I feel internal pressure to succeed and achieve my best, but at the same time I feel like I'm losing touch with my motivation :( However, I am determined to persevere until the end

RishBonjour

HSC
Its always easier when were are people ahead of you BUT

"If you spend too much time focusing on the progress of others, you'll neglect your own"

I just wanna shove my atar on a teachers face. (short term)

long term- thinking about uni life

edit:
talking about motivation --- I have Frankenstein/BR assessment tomorrow and I'm lurking on bos. LOL

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Its always easier when were are people ahead of you BUT

"If you spend too much time focusing on the progress of others, you'll neglect your own"

I just wanna shove my atar on a teachers face. (short term)

long term- thinking about uni life

edit:
talking about motivation --- I have Frankenstein/BR assessment tomorrow and I'm lurking on bos. LOL
Off you got mate.

eat_well

HSC
This may or may not help but when I had a chat with people they made me feel better. :)

View attachment 25152
Is it wrong to say that made me feel even more stressed out? My ranks are much lower so I can't exactly place myself in that situation. Then it made me realise how close the HSC was and also how I haven't been doing any past papers for mathematics. Oh gosh...I should start worrying...

Mdzabakly

HSC
idk if this will help for you, but i found that the thing that motivated me the most, ( so far) was what i planned to do in uni ( medicine), as well as wanting to do really well for my parents :). before year 11 i never studied and could never be bothered, but once i had my goal ( medicine and the other thing) i went from a 70-80 student, to a 100%-90% student. Like everyone says , small achievable goals are really good on a day to day basis, but you have to have something your aiming for, else why study ?

mahli

HSC
The HSC doesn't matter. Everyone give up and if you don't totally give up then don't push yourself. Go outside. Now you're enjoying life, you won't need your notes anymore. Send them to me so I can 'dispose' of them. Give up, send me your notes.

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
make a contract stating that for every 1 atar point away from 100 you are, you will chop off a finger

if you get less than 90, you lose your pecker

sign it in blood

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
All off the thread and study to avoid being slapped by Spiral. :)

Here is some motivation.

Skeptyks

HSC
Awkward if he was talking to himself the whole time. :]]

dumbasiannojoke

HSC
Stick an a3 sheet of paper around your workspace with the atar that you want. And then write underneath it something like you're not trying your hardest at the moment. Sounds corny and overused, but I stuck it up on my wall, and then I stuck up my terrible atar estimate from my school near it and my god did I pick up my act

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)