their's
and
there's
mixed up still

grr. it's so annoying

physicslover

HSC
N/A
Just because 0.9% of girls are anorexic and i listed what i eat, that means i'm not normal. For your information, 99.1% of girls (according to your stats) are not anorexic and therefore wouldn't have trouble listing their diet. Not to mention the much larger % of girls who would be now classed as overweight/obese.

So i used the word "mate" instead of "friends", so what? I was born and raised here so i speak colloquially. Get over it. And no, i don't want to do medicine at all and yeah i have been asked out.

And stop stereotyping - just because most people do one thing doesn't mean everyone does. Also, the only reason i listed my diet at all is to contrast my parents with those of the OP. it was to simply show that i have all kinds of meals for dinner.

You obviously are just a bigoted, stereotyping and sexist troll who should rot in hell. F you.
Woah I didn't ask for an ESL extended response on teen angst. I don't really have the time to correct your grammar but I'll fix a few sentences up. In order.

Normal girls dont mention a "diet" of which almost everything is protein packed.

Every single girl I know says friends when referring to their friends. Every single boy I know says mates when referring to their mates. Get the picture?

You've gotta be joking, your meal variation is about as diverse as the different degrees an Asian is going to take after school.

Time of the month.

Last edited:

08er

HSC
Woah I didn't ask for an ESL extended response on teen angst. I don't really have the time to correct your grammar but I'll fix a few sentences up. In order.

Normal girls dont mention a "diet" of which almost everything is protein packed.

Every single girl I know says friends when referring to their friends. Every single boy I know says mates when referring to their mates. Get the picture?

You've gotta be joking, you're meal variation is about as diverse as the different degrees an Asian is going to take after school.

Time of the month.
your

tku336

HSC
dude, you cant judge someone on the language they use over the internet and the food they eat ...

physicslover

HSC
N/A
dude, you cant judge someone on the language they use over the internet and the food they eat ...
Yes you can

First example:

Random#1: i liek to play R00nscape for 8 hourz a day to maintain my rank!
Me: What a fucking spanner

Second example:

Random#1: *walking down the street eating two big macs* I rate food higher than sex
Me: You're a fat hopeless shit

Colonel.Burton

HSC
yes you can, police call it profiling in which they backtrack a person based on the clues they give away.

btw 110% support for physicslover he knows what his talking about

ongitsanjali

HSC
HAHA wow physicslover you make me laugh.

first, you go off at a girl for using the word "mate" and listing her culinary preferences, and label her as some low life meganerd, THEN make wide sweeping generalisations about her social life just because she's asian. your trolling is quite pathetic, bub. you really are a tool.

like seriously wth is your problem with asians anyways? sometimes they study a lot, sometimes they don't go out much... so??? sounds better to me than a dole-bludging bogan who sits around in mismatched thongs drinking tinnies all day and night. what's wrong with if she was studying for a medicine degree? what's it to you whether she's been asked out or not?

and inerd: yeh your parents might be harsh and all but they're just doing what in their eyes is the best thing for you, because they want you to succeed in life. i mean yeh, they might like to brag about it a bit along the way, but ultimately, even when they do go overboard they want what they think will push you forward in life... they just show their love in a different way to what you normally expect.

AppleNader

HSC

first, you go off at a girl for using the word "mate" and listing her culinary preferences, and label her as some low life meganerd, THEN make wide sweeping generalisations about her social life just because she's asian. your trolling is quite pathetic, bub. you really are a tool.

like seriously wth is your problem with asians anyways? sometimes they study a lot, sometimes they don't go out much... so??? sounds better to me than a dole-bludging bogan who sits around in mismatched thongs drinking tinnies all day and night. what's wrong with if she was studying for a medicine degree? what's it to you whether she's been asked out or not?

and inerd: yeh your parents might be harsh and all but they're just doing what in their eyes is the best thing for you, because they want you to succeed in life. i mean yeh, they might like to brag about it a bit along the way, but ultimately, even when they do go overboard they want what they think will push you forward in life... they just show their love in a different way to what you normally expect.

Why the fuck are you making excuses for his harsh overbearing parents?, that's pretty disgraceful, parents like his are the reason Japanese students have the highest sucide rates in the world, which is a follow on effect from the kamikaze WW2 days. Youre in a similar situation to inerd, hey don't think you're special or unique, there are like millions of nerdy asians smarter and waaay hotter than you'll ever be.

It's also funny how you use another stereotype like " dole blduging bogan" to try and repel his asian generalisations. Just consider yourself lucky that your parents didn't drown on the way over here in that leaky tugboat.

Now just go and bury your head in some textbooks and wait for your HSC.

Last edited:

physicslover

HSC
N/A

Holy shit whoever your parents paid for the abortion missed their appointment.

Lukybear

HSC
Where do I begin?

1. anything below 90 or A is not satisfactory

2. selective IS the way to go

3. rice/noodle is the only food you will ever eat at home

4. One word.. study

etc

I pretty much have your stereotypical asian parents. Nothing is good enough. I get 95% in a test, they're like "WHY you no get 100?" I decide to hang out with friends, " you waste all your life, going to your friend, can they help your future? NO. You should be STUDYING!!" I get a haircut with a fringe " cut the fringe of! it interferes with study, how can you see your work?"

and so on...
Rebel man... This is australia, your parents cant hit you.

Serisouly, they just have to learn that your not some piece of toy, which they use to glorify the failures of their past...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)