Stereotypical Asian Parents (1 Viewer)

ongitsanjali

HSC
Why the fuck are you making excuses for his harsh overbearing parents?, that's pretty disgraceful, parents like his are the reason Japanese students have the highest sucide rates in the world, which is a follow on effect from the kamikaze WW2 days. Youre in a similar situation to inerd, hey don't think you're special or unique, there are like millions of nerdy asians smarter and waaay hotter than you'll ever be.

It's also funny how you use another stereotype like " dole blduging bogan" to try and repel his asian generalisations. Just consider yourself lucky that you parents didn't drown on the way over here in that leaky tugboat.
for starters, i'm not even asian :p
the only difference between my ancestors and yours is that mine came a few centuries later, and they weren't in chains. you wanker, i was born here AND that boat nonsense was sensationalist bullshit howard made up to scrape votes, with absolutely no evidence backing it at all.

i'm not saying that what his/her parents are doing is right, all i'm saying is that you have to appreciate the thought behind it. they do it because they care. and fyi my parents aren't that pushy. i know there are many people in the world that are better than i am in many, many ways. your point was...?

physicslover

HSC
N/A
for starters, i'm not even asian :p
the only difference between my ancestors and yours is that mine came a few centuries later, and they weren't in chains. you wanker, i was born here AND that boat nonsense was sensationalist bullshit howard made up to scrape votes, with absolutely no evidence backing it at all.

i'm not saying that what his/her parents are doing is right, all i'm saying is that you have to appreciate the thought behind it. they do it because they care. and fyi my parents aren't that pushy. i know there are many people in the world that are better than i am in many, many ways. your point was...?
You do know Australian history don't you? You're saying your parents are dirty immigrants.

His point was you're a fucking geek

spence

HSC
0.9% of female teens are anorexic. enthusiastically listing her dinner menu isnt a good start for coming across as a normal girl.
So you're saying she isn't normal because she associates with the vast majority of girls who aren't anorexic?
*Laughing* My mother responds "...Mine hasn't even done their/his UAI."

I swear, my mum has extensive connections. Every Asian kid she knows is better than me in some aspect, if they're not, they're not worth knowing.
Judging from your posts in this thread, I wouldn't want to know anyone who isn't better than you
Every single girl I know says friends when referring to their friends. Every single boy I know says mates when referring to their mates. Get the picture?
Heaps of girls say mate

physicslover

HSC
N/A
So you're saying she isn't normal because she associates with the vast majority of girls who aren't anorexic?

Judging from your posts in this thread, I wouldn't want to know anyone who isn't better than you

Heaps of girls say mate
No, you took that out of context. I was responding to another poster.

I was correcting the grammar of a language challenged Asian

The ones who aren't fugly bogans dont but you havent met those girls yet

ongitsanjali

HSC
You do know Australian history don't you? You're saying your parents are dirty immigrants.

His point was you're a fucking geek
ahh wth now ur making no sense at all.
no, i'm not saying that, but ok whatever. if it makes u happy lol

haha you realise you have not yet been able to make one logical argument so far that hasn't been knocked over by me or someone else on this thread?

:jedi:

physicslover

HSC
N/A

haha you realise you have not yet been able to make one logical argument so far that hasn't been knocked over by me or someone else on this thread?

Glad you got a laught out of it. I'll take that onboard next time I'm arguing with BoS Asians.

AppleNader

HSC

You're saying that you aren't Asian? It's kinda hard to believe

Ther's no way a wog or a Mick bastard could put together the halfway decent arguments and sentences that you've constructed thus far.

Why are you ashamed of what you truly are? this thread is about typical Asian parents being tough on their kids. It's not a hate thread on Asians, people will still love you whether you have slanty eyes or not.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
why?
whcih year
The test to get into year 7, so when i was in year 6. I didn't want to go because I didn't want the immense pressure that I assumed I would face at Ruse. Although I sometimes wonder how my life would have been if I had accepted the offer, I don't regret it one bit :)

Don't feed the trolls.
I am going to take her advice ^^

AppleNader

HSC
The test to get into year 7, so when i was in year 6. I didn't want to go because I didn't want the immense pressure that I assumed I would face at Ruse. Although I sometimes wonder how my life would have been if I had accepted the offer, I don't regret it one bit :)

I am going to take her advice ^^

Pretty fucking obvious how your life would have turned out, you'd be getting owned by Ruse yr 9 kids right now.

Yeah you " dont regret it one bit" but you decided to bring it up twice in this thread, bullshit, it's always on your mind eating away at you, you'll still be thinking about it ten years down the track.

You couldn't even step foot inside the school because of your own insecurities, which are probably valid, you would have gotten academically murdered there, you know deep down you that would have.

ongitsanjali

HSC
Glad you got a laught out of it. I'll take that onboard next time I'm arguing with BoS Asians.

nice job idiot but as i meantioned before IM NOT FREAKING ASIAN
(NOT that i'm saying there's anything wrong with being asian...)

"I was correcting the grammar of a language challenged Asian"

haha "language challenged asian"?!?! ROFLMFAO and i haven't even bothered correcting half your other mistakes so far :p (i'm not even going to go into what a bigoted, racist prick this comment makes you sound like)

you fool, HEAPS of girls say "mate"; i don't know where you've been living

ongitsanjali

HSC
You're saying that you aren't Asian? It's kinda hard to believe

Ther's no way a wog or a Mick bastard could put together the halfway decent arguments and sentences that you've constructed thus far.

Why are you ashamed of what you truly are? this thread is about typical Asian parents being tough on their kids. It's not a hate thread on Asians, people will still love you whether you have slanty eyes or not.
lols nope i'm definitely not asian.

well, indian doesn't count as asian, does it?

physicslover

HSC
N/A
nice job idiot but as i meantioned before IM NOT FREAKING ASIAN
(NOT that i'm saying there's anything wrong with being asian...)

"I was correcting the grammar of a language challenged Asian"

haha "language challenged asian"?!?! ROFLMFAO and i haven't even bothered correcting half your other mistakes so far :p (i'm not even going to go into what a bigoted, racist prick this comment makes you sound like)

you fool, HEAPS of girls say "mate"; i don't know where you've been living
You tryhard gook. Like I said the fugly bogan chicks and wannabe Australian Asian girls say mate.

Try Australia? The place I and and a few generations of my ancestors were born?

Dumb gook.

spyborg

HSC
N/A
im pretty sure u alrdy know this but all they want is for ur own good. u dont have to follow their strict schedule, just study when u should be.

ongitsanjali

HSC
You tryhard gook. Like I said the fugly bogan chicks and wannabe Australian Asian girls say mate.

Dumb gook.
OH EM GEE i didn't mean it literally when i asked where you've been living. it's...
ahh forget it :|

and, the general consensus seems to be against you on this forum about that line you keep rabbiting on about. THE WORD "MATE" IS NOT FOR BOGAN GIRLS!!! UGLY, OR OTHERWISE.

I just vomitted
i think you meant vomited there ;)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

Dumb gook.
GG Internet warrior.

Here you are, going around and correcting all the asians' grammar. Anyone can do that. But I guess it helps you sleep at night.

But what is wrong with saying mate? It's not as bad you you saying 'gook'. Probably indicates how much you really want to be like (and jealous of) asians. Honestly, just save some face and get out. You're such a toolbag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)