steroetyped bcoz of music? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
*done*

if i'm wasting your time, why don't you pull your head out of your emo ass and wake up to realise. God, the Goths were right about you emos. I know now who I would prefer to fuck right now.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
It's so unfair, just because I wear skinny leg jeans and an Interpol Tshirt and are critical of everything commercial, people call me an indie wanker.

And when I deck myself out in fluro and take pills and spend the whole night not realising that the whole fluro thing is a joke that I have decided to take too seriously people call me an electro fag.

I wish people were more open minded.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
ElGronko said:
It's so unfair, just because I wear skinny leg jeans and an Interpol Tshirt and are critical of everything commercial, people call me an indie wanker.

And when I deck myself out in fluro and take pills and spend the whole night not realising that the whole fluro thing is a joke that I have decided to take too seriously people call me an electro fag.

I wish people were more open minded.
At first I lol'd but then I lol'd

bento

HSC
taco man said:
U know wat shits me? people who have nfi who just decide to listen to a genre of music just so they can suscribe to a particular identity thinking that its 'cool'. If thats the case then u probably deserve all the stereotyping that comes your way.
I agree which is why I love stereotyping everyone!

d4t

HSC
wish my lawn was emo so it'll go and cut itself...

you guys are weird and fucked in the head for listening to that psycho music... you asked for an opinion and you got it so stop whinging u emo...

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
The Used are fucking awful but.

Therefore I can only deduce that you rightfully deserve any shit that is flung your way.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Jachie said:
The Used are fucking awful but.

Therefore I can only deduce that you rightfully deserve any shit that is flung your way.
You just got told.

brows

HSC
(enigma) said:
strangely enough a lot of people.
which is just sad.
SYSTEM OF A DOWN rule nice sig!!

---> look out for "Scars on Broadway"

bento

HSC
Billy Corgan said:
Stereotyping is part of society. Conformity is part of society as well. Don't like it? Go fuck yourselves.
Hey Billy, I heard you were going to the Big Day Out lol...let me know if it's true!

HSC
N/A
Anne Hero said:
emos get labeled badly
For a good reason, they are hated in society.

d4t said:
wish my lawn was emo so it'll go and cut itself...

you guys are weird and fucked in the head for listening to that psycho music... you asked for an opinion and you got it so stop whinging u emo...
That was the lamest thing since you were born

bento said:
Hey Billy, I heard you were going to the Big Day Out lol...let me know if it's true!
Piece of advice: shut the fuck up and take notice of my sig motherfucker.
http://community.boredofstudies.org/467/music/148625/big-day-out-2008-a.html

Last edited:

bento

HSC
Billy Corgan said:
For a good reason, they are hated in society.

That was the lamest thing since you were born

Piece of advice: shut the fuck up and take notice of my sig motherfucker.
http://community.boredofstudies.org/467/music/148625/big-day-out-2008-a.html
Clearly you're a complete fuckhead because you actually think you're billy corgan. If Billy knew his fans were yelling at people for their musical tastes he would say you're an egotistical, pretentious, narrow-minded and sexually unsatisfied fuckhead. Why is such a cool alternative rocker like you devoting so much time telling people they're lame? Shouldn't you be out making good music? Society may hate emo teenagers but they hate arrogant hedonists more. You're the sort of person who provides a negative stereotype for musicians like billy and the pumpkins. When you yell others about their taste in music because you think you're so superior, you create an unwanted stereotype for your idols, a stereotype of hating the world and everyone in it...and yet, you continue to post on what should be considered to you a lame forum. Don't waste your time here billy, because we're all motherfuckers to you!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
mishy-mushu said:
you are acting like the 4 yr old saying the wiggles are better. And what the hell is Porcupine?
Porcupine Tree are all any man needs for salvation from the realms of bad taste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)