steroetyped bcoz of music? (1 Viewer)

sthcross.dude

HSC
redsfan91 said:
What about all the poor wogs that are predudiced against for enjoying dance, techno ,nrg , electro .etc every1 full thinks we are a bunch of greasy try hards. WTF
because they act like a bunch of greasy try hards?

redsfan91

HSC
DekarTyphon said:
because you are. if you listen to dudes with actual talent like jurgen paape, thomas fehlmann, wolfgang voight, pantha du prince, efdemin, etc. then i would respect you. but you don't, so i don't.

DOOF DOOF BABYYYYY
what kind of faggot artists are they ??
have u ever listened to :tiesto, armin van buuren, gigi D'agostino, dj antoine, alex k

johony

HSC
redsfan91 said:
have u ever listened to :tiesto, armin van buuren, gigi D'agostino, dj antoine, alex k
all those artists are greasy try hards

blakegman

HSC
N/A
redsfan91 said:
They are really shit.

beve

Jesus
HSC
redsfan91 said:
All of the above. =)

Stereotyping people on music taste is lame.

I have like.. an epic music collection, be it rap, rock, indie, electro, trance, breakbeat, punk... whatever goes. I despise country because... I know lots of people that listen to it and it gets monotonous reall quick.

I listen to (and note, this will have nice nuggets of contrast) -

Tiesto. Mindless Self Indulgence. Green Day. Jimmy Eat World. Does It Offend You, Yeah? Angus & Julia Stone, Supergrass, Bright Eyes, John Lennon & by extension, Beatles, Alexisonfire, Led Zeppelin, Billy Talent, Elvis Presely (go on. say it. "lolfag"), British India, Grinspoon, Gyroscope, John Mayer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse, AC/DC, Kings of Leon, Lostprophets, Kyuss, Marilyn Manson, Sigur Ros, Martha Wainwright...

Whatever goes.

Each genre has it's own merits. Even if it is The Used, or MCR, or those kind of bands synonymous with a stereotype. If someone feels the need to grow a frullet and wear jeans that restrict the natural movement of thier contents... that's cool.

Doesn't make the music "bad". Or "crap". Music is too subjective for that.

Each to his own, I say.

4unitfreak

HSC
"you listen to led zeplin you fucking emo"
BAHAHA.

I got called a woman-hater because I listen to rap/crunk/hip-hop. And I'm a female. Weird.

spell check

HSC
DekarTyphon said:
because you are. if you listen to dudes with actual talent like jurgen paape, thomas fehlmann, wolfgang voight, pantha du prince, efdemin, etc. then i would respect you. but you don't, so i don't.

DOOF DOOF BABYYYYY
so the rule is you can only listen to incredibly boring microhouse?

u-borat

Banned
HSC
There's way too much stereotyping and people conforming to social standards.
Music is more objective than people think.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)