steroetyped bcoz of music? (3 Viewers)

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
bento said:
Clearly you're a complete fuckhead because you actually think you're billy corgan. If Billy knew his fans were yelling at people for their musical tastes he would say you're an egotistical, pretentious, narrow-minded and sexually unsatisfied fuckhead. Why is such a cool alternative rocker like you devoting so much time telling people they're lame? Shouldn't you be out making good music? Society may hate emo teenagers but they hate arrogant hedonists more. You're the sort of person who provides a negative stereotype for musicians like billy and the pumpkins. When you yell others about their taste in music because you think you're so superior, you create an unwanted stereotype for your idols, a stereotype of hating the world and everyone in it...and yet, you continue to post on what should be considered to you a lame forum. Don't waste your time here billy, because we're all motherfuckers to you!
You're an embarrassment to society if you stand by emos. Stop with the hypothetical questions, it only shows how childish you are.
And don't knock the pumpkins/billy. He's achieved more stuff then anyone else here, even PrinceHarry.

HSC
N/A
bento said:
Clearly you're a complete fuckhead because you actually think you're billy corgan. If Billy knew his fans were yelling at people for their musical tastes he would say you're an egotistical, pretentious, narrow-minded and sexually unsatisfied fuckhead. Why is such a cool alternative rocker like you devoting so much time telling people they're lame? Shouldn't you be out making good music? Society may hate emo teenagers but they hate arrogant hedonists more. You're the sort of person who provides a negative stereotype for musicians like billy and the pumpkins. When you yell others about their taste in music because you think you're so superior, you create an unwanted stereotype for your idols, a stereotype of hating the world and everyone in it...and yet, you continue to post on what should be considered to you a lame forum. Don't waste your time here billy, because we're all motherfuckers to you!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=400953&in_page_id=1770

even the media doesn't like emos. It must be me or something kid, but, I am not very open minded about what I think about emos but I'm usually open minded about most other things, emos just annoy me. I would say that they deserve to just die altogether, but Stef warned me not to. Pity really. Well, I don't think all of you guys are motherfuckers, just a minority of users. Have I ever said that this was a 'lame' forum, lol, the term 'lame' was so 2003. Btw, motherfuckers is a term I use extensively on a bad day.

bento

HSC
Billy Corgan said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=400953&in_page_id=1770

even the media doesn't like emos. It must be me or something kid, but, I am not very open minded about what I think about emos but I'm usually open minded about most other things, emos just annoy me. I would say that they deserve to just die altogether, but Stef warned me not to. Pity really. Well, I don't think all of you guys are motherfuckers, just a minority of users. Have I ever said that this was a 'lame' forum, lol, the term 'lame' was so 2003. Btw, motherfuckers is a term I use extensively on a bad day.
I'm not defending emos, I don't like their music either, but I think you're being hypocritical. To say that emo's should die even as a joke makes you as bad as a racist. Yeah emo music isn't great but its just a trend, its not like they are different people. You're acting like they should be segregated from society because they're different. They're not different though, they only look different and have a different taste in music which translated would be like saying you hate another race because of the colour of their skin or their cultural beliefs.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
bento said:
I'm not defending emos, I don't like their music either, but I think you're being hypocritical. To say that emo's should die even as a joke makes you as bad as a racist. Yeah emo music isn't great but its just a trend, its not like they are different people. You're acting like they should be segregated from society because they're different. They're not different though, they only look different and have a different taste in music which translated would be like saying you hate another race because of the colour of their skin or their cultural beliefs.
Oh, fucking LOL.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I listen to trance, what's the stereotype that goes with that? Dirty pill-popping raver?

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
bento said:
Billy Corgan said:
Stereotyping is part of society. Conformity is part of society as well. Don't like it? Go fuck yourselves.

mishy-mushu

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
oddly enough the people who care most about the identity associated with a particular genre are also those who like listening to really bad music :D
Your idea of 'really bad music' is not necassarily someone elses.

mishy-mushu

HSC
Billy Corgan said:

If this site is so lame then why are you on it bagging the shit out of everything?

K

Krazi-tekkaz

I think wat shits me the most is if you genuinly like a genre of music that all of the sudden becomes mainstream and popular...it then adopts its own fashion + lifesyle which becomes associated w/ that type of music.
For me it destroys the true essence of what music is all about, however all i can do is continue to love my music and hope that wen i go to a concert/dance party, its not full of fuktards

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
Krazi-tekkaz said:
I think wat shits me the most is if you genuinly like a genre of music that all of the sudden becomes mainstream and popular...it then adopts its own fashion + lifesyle which becomes associated w/ that type of music.
For me it destroys the true essence of what music is all about, however all i can do is continue to love my music and hope that wen i go to a concert/dance party, its not full of fuktards
yeah, except....it will be full of fucktards. definitely.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
isnt Rave music, trance, dance, electronica
Madd hectic clubbers

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Krazi-tekkaz said:
epic bump

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
music taste serves as an indicator. generally.

what appeals to you, appeals to your personality. of course, that's general. of course if you stereotype someone based on something as trivial as music taste you run the risk of being wrong, with most teengers you are probably right though.

K

Krazi-tekkaz

I said in another thread that my fave cd's were alex K kickin hard 5 + nick's skitz 6 and this is the response

icraig88 said:
you can't half tell you're a lebo lover teenybopper..
I rest my case.

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
bento said:
If Billy knew his fans were yelling at people for their musical tastes he would say you're an egotistical, pretentious, narrow-minded and sexually unsatisfied fuckhead.
Billy Corgan actually is those two things though...

redsfan91

HSC
What about all the poor wogs that are predudiced against for enjoying dance, techno ,nrg , electro .etc every1 full thinks we are a bunch of greasy try hards. WTF

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
redsfan91 said:
What about all the poor wogs that are predudiced against for enjoying dance, techno ,nrg , electro .etc every1 full thinks we are a bunch of greasy try hards. WTF
because you are. if you listen to dudes with actual talent like jurgen paape, thomas fehlmann, wolfgang voight, pantha du prince, efdemin, etc. then i would respect you. but you don't, so i don't.

DOOF DOOF BABYYYYY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)