Still possible to get a band 6 for 2unit maths? (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, I was wondering if it was still possible for me to get band 6 in 2unit maths for my overall HSC mark.

Sadly I failed my 2 maths exams so far (got 40% for both exams which were 15% and 30% school weighting) My ranks are around the average (18/42) but still pretty bad
What marks would I need to get a band 6 in my next assignments to possibly get a 90 or over??
I have got my trials , hsc and one more assesment task left which is 15% of my school mark.

Thanks guys!!!

muzeikchun852

HSC
it's a bit hard but you can still achieve a band 6 for it. you would at least need to top all your assessment task from now on (i.e. 85%+).

airblitz7

HSC
Really? I got 60ish% and 46% for two 15% weightings, but I know that I could've worked A LOT harder, so it is still possible to get a band 6?

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Yes.

In my school, in a 35% midyear assessment last year for MX1, someone in my class got 40%.

However, he ended up with an overall mark of 48/50 for MX1.

lalala369

HSC
i have the same dilemma, i got 41 % (39/96 ) in my math half yearly (first assessment weighing 26%). so what do you mean i would have to top it? are you referring to ranks or just 85% worth of marks?
my school rank last year was 86-88. so reckon i can still get a band 6?

Official

Bring it on
HSC
i have the same dilemma, i got 41 % (39/96 ) in my math half yearly (first assessment weighing 26%). so what do you mean i would have to top it? are you referring to ranks or just 85% worth of marks?
my school rank last year was 86-88. so reckon i can still get a band 6?
refer to my post above

of course

Aindan

HSC
Re: 回覆: Re: Still possible to get a band 6 for 2unit maths?

he goes to a school ranked in the top 15

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Re: 回覆: Re: Still possible to get a band 6 for 2unit maths?

fshs

Last edited:

zhiying

HSC
Okay as the godly person himself would like to point out, I got 51%, not 40% -_-. Apollo for someone so conscious about other people's marks I'd expect better from you. Not everyone goes to tutoring since birth like you lol.

Also, I got a top 10 mark for my trials and 49 for HSC mark. Btw, we were in year 11 when we did the HSC. Its not possible but you better start working your butt off :) good luck.

Aidan we go to Fort Street, why does it have to be a secret lol.

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Okay as the godly person himself would like to point out, I got 51%, not 40% -_-. Apollo for someone so conscious about other people's marks I'd expect better from you. Not everyone goes to tutoring since birth like you lol.

Also, I got a top 10 mark for my trials and 49 for HSC mark. Btw, we were in year 11 when we did the HSC. Its not possible but you better start working your butt off :) good luck.

Aidan we go to Fort Street, why does it have to be a secret lol.
meh 51% and 40% same thing.

but u see it was a praise that you could have made such a comeback

and anyway, this only strengthens my point with first hand evidence that a high band 6 is possible even after doing not so well in one assessment task

also, no tutoring at all you head

mayoxox

HSC
hells yeaaahhh sure you can get band 6. just work your but off and do really well in those last 3 assessments which are weighted the most. yay

I

imbetterthanyou

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I told you, didnt I tell you ! :p

you little fail , you get what you deserve you little fail , with those shit marks you wont even be able to get 80HSC mark, even if you get 120/120 for the hsc exam.

Should have a tutor early hmm? Should have thought bout I said aye? Well , you didnt and this is your punishment :D

Last edited by a moderator:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
yeah make sure to work hard so you don't end up like Matt working at maccas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)