Stimulus Package (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
What are most teenagers going to spend it on? a hubcap and a bottle of black label, and it's not as though many are going to pay any real tax. I know the main purpose is stimulation but shouldn't there be something else to it, to actually help those most in need of a little boost right now? It pissess me off all these living at home students guzzling it on booze and what not then rocking on their heals in hope of another because they found 900 didn't get them as much as they thought it would. They get under my skin. I'm at this point more inclined to vote coalition then labor and I never thought I'd hear myself say that after living through the Howard government.
So what if they spend it on a hubcap and a bottle of black label. THAT'S THE POINT LENTERN. FRIVOLOUS BULLSHIT TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Hey fuck you whining kids, don't try and object on principle.
You just want money, and if you aren't getting any, then evidently you didn't work hard enough, or your job paid really fucking badly.

Have fun slaving away in your shit job while I spend a hundred times your hourly wage on top shelf liquor and other stupid shit I don't need.

yaz.jayne

HSC
What are most teenagers going to spend it on? a hubcap and a bottle of black label, and it's not as though many are going to pay any real tax. I know the main purpose is stimulation but shouldn't there be something else to it, to actually help those most in need of a little boost right now? It pissess me off all these living at home students guzzling it on booze and what not then rocking on their heals in hope of another because they found 900 didn't get them as much as they thought it would. They get under my skin. I'm at this point more inclined to vote coalition then labor and I never thought I'd hear myself say that after living through the Howard government.

HA i like how you stereotype all teenagers to be drunks. Theres a million other things to spend $900 on other than alcohol. The people most in need of a boost are the people who have lost their incomes from loosing their jobs, they lost their jobs because people arent spending as much money so businesses are making less money and can't afford all the employees they have. These packages help almost everyone, it gives people money to spend which in return boosts the demand of labour and there you go jobs are created.
And "lived" through the Howard government? What are you like 30? please.

Gloves

HSC
Hey fuck you whining kids, don't try and object on principle.
You just want money, and if you aren't getting any, then evidently you didn't work hard enough, or your job paid really fucking badly.

Have fun slaving away in your shit job while I spend a hundred times your hourly wage on top shelf liquor and other stupid shit I don't need.
i reckon i make more than you and i'm only 17.

Bored User

HSC
Not giving teenagers the $900 bonus just because we got our tax back is almost stupid. Aren't we more likely to go out and spend it the day we get it then some middle aged person who will probably just put it in the bank and leave it there?

As long as you earned $100K p/a or less in 2007-2008, lodged your 2007-2008 Tax Return on time and paid at least $1 tax on it, you are entitled to it. However, the actual amount you get is scaled depending on your actual income.

For more information and calculations on your entitlement:

Tax bonus

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Please search before creating new threads. There have been a number of threads discussing the stimulus package. If you read the discussion in them first, it will be immediately apparent whether you're eligible to receive money or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)