Stop posting "what is my ATAR" people (1 Viewer)

ashllis92

HSC
Seriously, you are doing your HSC, so hopefully you are a big boy or girl who is able to type "ATAR calculator" into google and find yourself a decent one. If you are worried about its accuracy, try another. This is a concept you should all know called cross referencing! Seriously we do not all have to hold your hands and tell you what you'd like to hear because that's dumb and wont help you in the long run. Grow up and become a little self reliant and responsible!

end rant

saberbladexx

HSC
No ones forcing you to help them, so are you a troll?, this is my first time meeting one.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
haha that made me laugh.

well, you haven't gotten your HSC assessment marks back, so how would you know which values to enter into the calculator?
secondly, these ATAR estimates on the BOS are based on school rank + individual ranks. The calculators do not take these into account.

q3thefish

HSC
Seriously, you are doing your HSC, so hopefully you are a big boy or girl who is able to type "ATAR calculator" into google and find yourself a decent one. If you are worried about its accuracy, try another. This is a concept you should all know called cross referencing! Seriously we do not all have to hold your hands and tell you what you'd like to hear because that's dumb and wont help you in the long run. Grow up and become a little self reliant and responsible!

end rant
Oh go have a cry or something.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Hey, could someone estimate my ATAR, my ranks are...lol

But seriously an 'ATAR Estimate Mega Thread' should be made.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
She is right though. Use the bos calculator but there is no need to make a thread for each individual person. It makes you look like a tryhard faggot to be honest.

HSC_2009_

HSC
Thanks for setting up a thread for us to post our ATAR estimate questions!!;)

It would be great if someone could estimate my ATAR... Thanks in advance!

School rank: approx 200

English Adv: 14/28

Mathematics: 9/26

Geography: 10/25

Modern History: 4/20

PDH: 7/17

Hope to get mid 70's for english and maths and low to mid 80's for the rest for external exam mark.

saberbladexx

HSC
Thanks for setting up a thread for us to post our ATAR estimate questions!!;)

It would be great if someone could estimate my ATAR... Thanks in advance!

School rank: approx 200

English Adv: 14/28

Mathematics: 9/26

Geography: 10/25

Modern History: 4/20

PDH: 7/17

Hope to get mid 70's for english and maths and low to mid 80's for the rest for external exam mark.
Mid 80s

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
so hopefully you are a big boy or girl who is able to type "ATAR calculator" into google and find yourself a decent one.
Those are useless until you get your HSC results.
Here people

ashllis92

HSC
Fair enough, but can't you calculate you assessment mark from the individual task marks and their weightings? Most of my teachers told me mine anyway... And what about people whose school ranking fluctuates A LOT like mine, eg. 2006 470ish 2007 186 2008 592... I know why it fluctuates but it's hard to tell whether we're better or worse than last apart from what our teachers tell us...
And I definately agree with the What is my ATAR super thread!

kwabon

Banned
HSC

end rant
with your current level, i'd give you an ATAR estimate of 90+

(y)

absorber

HSC

end rant
Dude what the hell do you think this section is for?

People ask questions. They're allowed to. Other people answer. They're willing to help. If you aren't go somewhere else.

TheStallion

HSC
Dude what the hell do you think this section is for?

People ask questions. They're allowed to. Other people answer. They're willing to help. If you aren't go somewhere else.
+1. Exactly my thoughts.

ForrestGump

HSC
HAHAHAH well while we're all here:

"What is my ATAR?"

Mathematics - Trial Mark: 55%
Trial Rank: 5/15
Assessment Rank: 4/15

Chemistry - Trial Mark: 65%
Trial Rank: 2/24
Assessment Rank: 3/24

Advanced English - Trial Mark: 66%
Trial Rank: 16/24
Assessment Rank: 10/24

PDHPE - Trial Mark: 62%
Trial Rank: 18/37
Assessment Rank: 14/37

Biology - Trial Mark: 63%
Trial Rank: 14/35
Assessment Rank: 16/35

SCHOOL RANK: 500-550 :(

kning818100

HSC
lol, gotta laugh while u read the post.
its like an endless argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)