• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Strathfieldians (5 Viewers)

Jonathan A

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
hey jonathan i figured out why i break earlier than you, its because i drive faster :)

That means you are speeding, I drive exactly at the speed limit on most occassions, using Satellite Navigation and adjusting my speeds. :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
That means you are speeding, I drive exactly at the speed limit on most occassions, using Satellite Navigation and adjusting my speeds. :D
*cough* Thats what they all say :p *cough*

= Jennifer =

HSC
Jonathan A said:

next time show me where your so called satellite navigation system is

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
most guys i know ignore the beepy thing that says u are going ova the speed limit...or put it up 2 100

hehe

I have the "Road Angel" which tells me the exact speed, black spots, and where fixed cameras are situated. It's totally legal as it is simply telling you where to look out.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh Jon since your talking about speeding, would you happen to know what the range for speed cameras is??? Because we were discussing this at uni today cause we were bored, lol.

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
Oh Jon since your talking about speeding, would you happen to know what the range for speed cameras is??? Because we were discussing this at uni today cause we were bored, lol.

It's 10% of the limit, above the speed limit, e.g. 66km/h in a 60 Zone, 77km/h in a 70 Zone, etc...

That's what it was last time I checked. In Victoria, the Government has it so as anybody doing 3km/h over the limit is caught.

Jonathan A

HSC
Hey about Strathfield Station, I notice when I get back from Penrith campus on Tuesdays, heaps of UWSers get off at Strathfield. Not sure if anyone here is one them. I get on after five.

HSC
Jonathan A said:
Hey about Strathfield Station, I notice when I get back from Penrith campus on Tuesdays, heaps of UWSers get off at Strathfield. Not sure if anyone here is one them. I get on after five.
I think I've seen quiet afew UWSers, mainly from Blacktown but some from further out west, going to Strathfield. I get on at Quakers Hill to go back to Strathy and you can easily pick up who they are.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
We should do what they do at the airport and hold up signs. Like a little BOS sign.
Yep ... a little sign that says BOS UWSer :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
We should consider syncing our visits and usage at Strathfield.
hmm ... I'm generally there at about 6:45am (crap thats early) and during the middle of the day - towards about 2ish or so or if like today, I stayed back at uni, didn't get to strathfield til about 4:30ish, crap, there were ppl from the show and school kids :mad:. I'm usually found on platforms 3 and 6. 3 to go to richmond and 6 to go back home :)

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
hmm ... I'm generally there at about 6:45am (crap thats early) and during the middle of the day - towards about 2ish or so or if like today, I stayed back at uni, didn't get to strathfield til about 4:30ish, crap, there were ppl from the show and school kids :mad:. I'm usually found on platforms 3 and 6. 3 to go to richmond and 6 to go back home :)

Same platforms, different times lol

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
hey dont diss skool kids i'm one of them LOL

Which school? I have to say some of them annoy me, then again I was one of them lol. But given the level of character here Melsc, it's highly likely you are not one of those annoying ones.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
melsc - I'm sure that your not one of these annoying school kids that stand either right on the edge of the platform or at the top of the ramps. Listen to their music so loud that I can't even hear mine and then they are shouting about their bf/gf :mad:

Jonathan A - hahaha ... its a little early at 6:45am ... stupid cityrail :mad: oh wells, atleast I get study done on the train, and atleast monday and tuesday I get to go to parra.

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
melsc - I'm sure that your not one of these annoying school kids that stand either right on the edge of the platform or at the top of the ramps. Listen to their music so loud that I can't even hear mine and then they are shouting about their bf/gf :mad:

If you view the legal studies forum, Melsc is actually quite a helpful and enthusiastic member. I am sure she wouldn't be one those kids, I hate when they try and jam the doors on the train, I feel like committing a "Battery" unto them.

Jonathan A - hahaha ... its a little early at 6:45am ... stupid cityrail :mad: oh wells, atleast I get study done on the train, and atleast monday and tuesday I get to go to parra

Given cityrail activities, 6:45 trains -> you may be there when I arrive at 7:45 lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)