Stress and Trials (1 Viewer)

SuperMike96

HSC
Take it easy, guys.

Remember, there are a lot of smart people in the state, yes; but there are also many, many people who don't care. You're already ahead of them.
This is very comforting.

I hate how my trials are so far away. It means that they can shove assessments in beforehand...so pretty much it's 6 weeks of stress. Such is life I guess.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Week 6, with 4 assignments due next month...

Verify

HSC
I don't understand. Why do teachers set assignments when they know trials are coming up very soon?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I don't understand. Why do teachers set assignments when they know trials are coming up very soon?
I know right? My English teacher is so bad, he set an assignment due 2 weeks before the trials on 'Educating Rita' with a prescribed related text, then he says for our trials we can't use the prescribed related text... What a waste of time :/.

Makematics

HSC
yeah that is terribad, my last assignment was due in on the last day of last term, but then again my trials r week 2. im happy that its in week 2 rather than later.

SuperMike96

HSC
This term should be pretty good for you then Makematics. I wish my school did that..

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I should have had 5 assignments due in the last week of term

One of mine got moved to Term 3 thank goodness

Arys

HSC
My trials are in 3 days and I have a major work due right in the middle of them, and my art major due 2 weeks after that.
I feel like I'm dying: I'm still writing up one of my English essays, I still have to memorise three, also what if I'm not able to fit them into the question and all this shit, man. How is everyone else dealing with English?

SuperMike96

HSC
My trials are in 3 days and I have a major work due right in the middle of them, and my art major due 2 weeks after that.
I feel like I'm dying: I'm still writing up one of my English essays, I still have to memorise three, also what if I'm not able to fit them into the question and all this shit, man. How is everyone else dealing with English?
Goodluck! I'm not dealing with english very well myself... It takes me 4x as long to write an english essay than everybody else..

CloudDeter

HSC
Well I'm pretty much on the same boat as some of you. I had TWO assessment tasks due last week (for I.P.T. and S.D.D.). And I really didn't do much study in the holidays except for a couple of hours for maths. Absolutely mentally freaking out. I just hope I can stick to the timetable I set into my head, already wasted most of today daydreaming while studying (cause my mind doesn't seem to have its limits).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)