Student ID (1 Viewer)

nonald_rand

HSC
Hello!

I'm thinking of uploading a picture of someone else or a picture of me but looking weird (for the lolz) and buying a new id with a real photo of me.

Thoughts?

madharris

HSC
N/A
Looking weird might get rejected, and you won't be able to actually get the ID if it's someone else on the picture

nonald_rand

HSC
Hmmm okay, I might just give myself a mohawk/weird hairdo, do you think they'll accept that?

Aysce

HSC
Hello!

I'm thinking of uploading a picture of someone else or a picture of me but looking weird (for the lolz) and buying a new id with a real photo of me.

Thoughts?
As madharris said, your photo will be rejected so yeah...

jet

Banned
HSC
I think they also check the ID against you in person before you get it.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Slightly off topic, but you know the whole "DO IT WITHIN 72 HOURS!" thing. What happens if I totally forgot about it and haven't?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
This is weird. Last year we had to get our ID photos taken on enrollment day and now I hear you get to take your own photo for the student ID (2013 Newly Enrolled Students). Rawr. :cry:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
This is weird. Last year we had to get our ID photos taken on enrollment day and now I hear you get to take your own photo for the student ID (2013 Newly Enrolled Students). Rawr. :cry:
I would have rathered your way.

HSC
Slightly off topic, but you know the whole "DO IT WITHIN 72 HOURS!" thing. What happens if I totally forgot about it and haven't?
My friend proxy enrolled for another and they said it's fine if it's over 72 hours. Just do it ASAP.

rosemcc

HSC
So my photo was approved but I haven't been able to pick up my card yet (work has kept me busy) and I won't be able to get it tomorrow and the dates on the email were 25th-27th... Is this a problem? Or if I rock up in a few days would they still have it ready?

jet

Banned
HSC
There was a trial last year for certain faculties although Science was not one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)