Student ID's (1 Viewer)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
i already tried to rep you as soon as you posted the picks but alas you have already been reped recently.

P.S. my former hatred of international house has flowed on to Newcastle real estate agents.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i already tried to rep you as soon as you posted the picks but alas you have already been reped recently.

P.S. my former hatred of international house has flowed on to Newcastle real estate agents.
Just sleep in Chris' bed. He doesn't mind.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
the man keeps changing his mind.

and is all like 'well i could do that but we don't normally work w/e's.'

'i need a whole day to perform an inspection'..... ON A SINGLE ROOM.

shit like that.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Dude, it's the real estate man.
It'll come good, be patient. Uni's not for a while yet. :)

But seriously, snuggle up.

ZaraKu

HSC
it had to be said lol. theres always a giant congregation of individuals of asian descent, especially from the maths building to the shortland hub and then some.
yeah wtf is with that? I've only been to uni twice now but there's always big groups of asian kids in the shortland building or near the maths bus stop yelling into their phones. And is it normal for all the indian and middle eastern dudes to walk past you and gawk like they've never seen a girl before?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
yeah wtf is with that? I've only been to uni twice now but there's always big groups of asian kids in the shortland building or near the maths bus stop yelling into their phones. And is it normal for all the indian and middle eastern dudes to walk past you and gawk like they've never seen a girl before?
Welcome to Newcastle University.

It's called ELICOS, get used to it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ugh, sensing racial stereotyping. Not cool.
I've gotta say I've not noticed that hey.

blue_chameleon

HSC
Ugh, sensing racial stereotyping. Not cool.
I've gotta say I've not noticed that hey.
The guys that are coming here for uni or pathways courses this year should really learn to get used to it, because cultural diversity/acceptance is a big thing at the uni.

At the end of the day, the internationals have as much right to be here as any other student. I can't think of many people that have major issues with international students or the elicos students.

But all the new guys shouldn't have problems with this, right?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh, they don't bother me at all. Except one time when I did a ling class and I was almost the only person there with English as a mother tongue and I felt like a massive outcast. Hooray! Haha.

ZaraKu

HSC
I didn't intend to sound racist btw, if I did I apologise. The guys staring at me just made me feel uncomfortable.

blue_chameleon

HSC
I didn't intend to sound racist btw, if I did I apologise. The guys staring at me just made me feel uncomfortable.
Why?

I'd feel flattered if those guys were walking past me and gawking at me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)