Student Walkout - Sept 5th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
...I think it's fairly obvious I was talking about Australias involvement, gh3y.

Keep in mind that student protestors aren't the only ones that will be there. They're expecting about 15,000, aren't they? Surely no more than 5,000 or so could be from the student body.
Yeah, I believe there's some union involvement and some other people.

NITR0U5

HSC
Are the shops in the CBD open on Friday? I need to be at David Jones, where are all these blockades?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
The security area won't be as far south as David Jones. Don't know if they'll be open though, since it'll be a public holiday.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
MILITANT APEC protesters are secretly plotting an outbreak of violence for US President George W. Bush's arrival in Sydney tomorrow, distributing a rioter's training manual on how to wear gas masks, confront police and even evade fares.

The clandestine anarchist action, six weeks in the making, has been dubbed "FLARE in the void" and is described as an "Anti-APEC counter convergence".
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22349895-2,00.html

Hopefully this protest will reduce crime and violence in various suburb/region where these protestors came from :rofl:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Why are we involving ourselves in American politics?

K

katie_tully

As if the cops won't be able to tell who the weeny little brats are that should be at school.

This is a timely reminder of how shit student protestors are. You're not old enough to be absent from school, what makes you think anybody cares what you're protesting against?

williams180

HSC
wat the f is all this nonsense this protestors are an absolute joke wanting to disrupt one of the most prominent forums involving the most powerful nations in the world in USA , Japan and China.People make me sick George Bush has done an excellent job in relation to responding to extremism in the midlle east and is bringing back the right to democracy to the iraqi people as for climate change go fuck yourselfs. Get a life instead of a stupid student walkout day i mean please a bucnh of 17-18 yr old losers protesting ROFL.

williams180

HSC
oh and george bush is really gonna be thrown of by some Aussie students lol

williamc

HSC
^ f yer!

All you crying about G.B get over yourselfs. Bush has lead the US economy out of the depths of the 01 recession (caused by ext factors mind you), into a time of economic propserity. Ever so happens that the US economy is by far the biggest and most powerful economy in the world, and is helpign Aust with us exporting there.

9:30 SKY news.. and the great man will arrive at 10pm. can't wait.

Last edited:
K

katie_tully

I read that post three times. I still have nfi what you said.

williams180

HSC
yes must be hard for u to process some logical explanations from some intellectual people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)