"Student website bans anti-Semitic Group" (1 Viewer)

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
[political-research] Bloglines - As an anti-Zionist

It turns out that the 2,000-year struggle for Jewish survival comes down to a state of settlements, run by an amoral clique of corrupt lawbreakers who are deaf both to their citizens and to their enemies.
- Avraham Burg

Anti-Israel is not anti-Semitism. Using Judaism and the Holocaust to stop people speaking out against Israeli oppression and violence is a further means of oppression. It is not 'end of discussion'. In fact, the creation of Israel has been the greatest schism in Jewish history.

Edit: By the way, is the pro-Israel league still active?

Last edited:

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
I do not recall a neb. I recall a bigboyjames. He was a troll and he was curry. I think he was a muslim but im not sure. Everyone knows he was a troll and all he ever did was encite anti Israel remarks on bos but no body ever took him srsly. like who cares

pman

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzer (and about a billion other spellings of the name) was actually mildly amusing without being to offensive, I always assumed he was the same person as boxes

K

khorne

The irony is that before, the mods didn't give a shit. It was only until the media pointed it out etc. that anything happened.

That article is also way out of context and biased, so yes, it paints a terrible picture...but come on...the internet isn't srs bsn

ilikebeeef

HSC
I think it's fairly obvious to all people here that was a joke. I mean...I assume it was a joke. As someone said, Nebz was obviously taking the mickey, which is why he apparently jumped from anti-Israel to pro-Israel in a week, and then back to anti-Israel a few weeks ago. The same goes for people like Uncle and Boxes who were just going along for the lulz. BigBoyJames I assume was anti-Israel, like most members, but the harshness of his words was only due to trolling. The whole group was a troll group dedicated to getting people worked up over opinions which were obviously not serious - to blow the state of Israel up with a nuke while simultaneously condemning Israel over the deaths of Gazans was obviously not meant to be taken seriously.
:ninja:
When things are posted up on the Internet, sometimes it's hard to tell if something is serious or sarcastic.

philphie

Banned
HSC
if they're usual opinions i'd agree with you. the idea of finding synagogues was far from usual, so if it was suggested by a member of ail then i'm sure it was a joke
yeah true, they made the task of finding a synagogue hard which was unusual, they're everywhere in eastern sydney and in Toorak

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
also lol. bigboyjames was also godlovesisrael. he said it in the other thread. lol

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I don't give two shits what a private website wants to ban, it's their website so they can do what they want

the real problem would be when the government tells websites they can't have hateful/racist/whatever groups and makes them get rid of them

TacoTerrorist

HSC
That's bullshit. We should have the right to be a part of that group, regardless if this site is owned privately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)