"Student website bans anti-Semitic Group" (2 Viewers)

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
Thank you for conclusively proving that you actually don't know anything about the Middle East situation.

East Jerusalem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was shared Jordanian/Syrian rule actually, but tomato tomato.

Really cbf'd finding all the statistics for you, but they're there. By memory, it was something like 70% of 'Palestinians' who voluntarily left because they thought Israel would lose the 1948 war. Wikipedia/google the British Mandate, the war of independence, 1956 Suez War etc.

Here's a nice quote to sum up what I'm arguing though:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council

Supporting Palestine?! Are you fucking insane? Please stop making an idiot of yourself. They just wanted to get rid of the Palestinians as much as the Israelis. They'd never give up their own land so when they tried to dump them on the Israelis.

Have a read up of the Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia sweetie. To give you a brief summary, that was when the Jordanians massacred 10000-20000 Palestinians. Makes your little 'Deir Yassin Massacre' look like child's play. Never heard about it? That's because it's much easier to dump all the blame for the 'Palestinian' plight on Israel, the only Western democracy and the Jews.
I am fully aware of Black September and of course they are just as vile as Israel, and I have never taken a liking for them, however Jordanian guerillas (not army officials) were involved in the six day war. King Hussein ordered mass killing, but does it mean the people concur? Please read:

Hussein felt betrayed by the operation. He had been having secret meetings with Israeli foreign ministers Abba Eban and Golda Meir for three years. According to him he was doing everything he could to stop guerrilla attacks from Jordan. "I told them I could not absorb a serious retaliatory raid, and they accepted the logic of this and promised there would never be one"
Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Firstly, let's be logical, does the PLO quote speak for the collective? In fact, I am also very aware of the quote you have mentioned - it is indeed a hoax. There are no documents proving such a quote existed, except we know that Zionist organisations milk that quote whenever they can. It is just as real as the Zionist hoax that was propagated claiming that Martin Luther King supported a State of Israel and the occupation of the Palestinians (how ironic) where a fake statement was released, and public drama surrounded it.

Conclusion? Zionists are shifty, and they lie. But we already know that. They understand that what they are doing is inhumane so of course they wish to cover their dirt.

And don't come up with statistics at the top of your head. This is just foolish. I don't even understand why you are debating how many Palestinians left. I agree, some left - but because they HAD to, not because they felt like a complete change of country all of a sudden. This causation holds Israel responsible. Most were exiled. Did I not provide a link for you to read? 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Enjoy.

JonathanM, it seems to me you know very little of the situation, and are making any absurd claims on Israel's defence that amount to lies or manipulated facts.

Last edited:

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
so why are all the cunts who are racist towards azns or moslems never banned

??

why are the jewzzzzz given special sympathy from the moderators of this website

??

=S =S

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
King Hussein ordered mass killing, but does it mean the people concur?
So here you're telling me not to generalise.

Conclusion? Zionists are shifty, and they lie. But we already know that. They understand that what they are doing is inhumane so of course they wish to cover their dirt.
kthnx.

And don't come up with statistics at the top of your head. This is just foolish. I don't even understand why you are debating how many Palestinians left. I agree, some left - but because they HAD to, not because they felt like a complete change of country all of a sudden. This causation holds Israel responsible. Most were exiled. Did I not provide a link for you to read? 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Enjoy.

JonathanM, it seems to me you know very little of the situation, and are making any absurd claims on Israel's defence that amount to lies or manipulated facts.
On the Jordanians - fuck you, to this day they will not grant Palestinians Jordanian citizenship. This happened just this year. They all hate the Palestinians, just like other stupid Arabs, they refuse to band together into one nation and have their own small nationalistic pride:

BREAKING: Jordan Begins Revoking Palestinians' Citizenship // Current
Palestinians being stripped of their Jordanian citizenship | Middle East

You're not even reading your own sources now, double check that link you gave me.

By 1 May 1948, two weeks before the Israeli Declaration of Independence, nearly 175,000 Palestinians (appoximately 25%) had already fled.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus#cite_note-Sachar332-51
Even so, Palestinians fled the city of Haifa en masse, in one of the most notable flights of this stage. Historian Efraim Karsh writes that not only had half of the Arab community in Haifa community fled the city before the final battle was joined in late April 1948, but another 5,000–15,000 left apparently voluntarily during the fighting while the rest, some 15,000–25,000, were ordered to leave, almost certainly on the instructions of the Arab Higher Committee.
In fact, the only contrary source cited in that article is one from a Haganah commander, one compiled just over a month after the 1948 war without the benefit of proper hindsight, proper research and statistics.

And that quote is not a hoax, he did say that and there are other similar quotes from others in the Palestinian/Arab hierarchy which exist.

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A

In fact, the only contrary source cited in that article is one from a Haganah commander, one compiled just over a month after the 1948 war without the benefit of proper hindsight, proper research and statistics.

And that quote is not a hoax, he did say that and there are other similar quotes from others in the Palestinian/Arab hierarchy which exist.
haha thats a lie. Ill dig up a harvard report that I read a few years back that says that the Israeli cunts kicked them out and no Arab leaders asked them to leave.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
dude the anti islam group got deleted
I think people are missing the point. Most of the posts by members of the AIL were satirical and humorous in their exaggeration. Those with narrow-minded senses of humor were actully foolish enough to tke all of these comments seriously.

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
not only that m8, their second in charge guy bigboyjames was also godlovesisrael. I dont think he cared about israel or palestine

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
dude the anti islam group got deleted
i was more referring to all the racist crap towards azns thats always flying around
tbh i cudnt give 2 shits about it, but if the moderators are gonna get angry at anyone who says stuff insulting jews, then why is it not the same with azns????

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
i was more referring to all the racist crap towards azns thats always flying around
tbh i cudnt give 2 shits about it, but if the moderators are gonna get angry at anyone who says stuff insulting jews, then why is it not the same with azns????
You need a DT article which talks about how BoS hates Asians.

philphie

Banned
HSC
yep, and so was the group, and so was the memorial thread

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Keep banning these fascists.

These forums are STRONGLY pro Israel.

philphie

Banned
HSC
well they haven't tried to get rid of the thread starters which were meilz and me, apart from spammy who was temp banned for the group. anyway the mods have a new reason to ban me, for my apparent douchiness that the consensus of bosers think that i am

philphie

Banned
HSC
Keep banning these fascists.

These forums are STRONGLY pro Israel.
mate the forums are strongly pro israel because you're virtually posting everywhere in support of israel no matter what the topic.

not that i'm against or advocate your beliefs, you can do whatever you want, it's a free country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)