Study Discussion (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Re: good place to study

yea lol but wat else are u gonna do on a trampoline apart from flip??????

so the bigger it is the safer?????
well, the bigger it is, the less chance that i fall off because there's more surface area. lol.

youngminii

Banned
HSC

I think Strathfield library IS Homebush library.
Like it's called the 'Strathfield-Homebush library', even though it's CLEALRY in Homebush and like, nowhere near Strathfield ==;; What a misnomer
But yer, make a few sacrifices :)

HSC

I actually found the same thing during hsc. But only on days where it was hot and not the slightest hint of wind.
really? i dont really like it if its too hot. i usually go out at about 7ish when the sun has sorta died down a little.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

really? i dont really like it if its too hot. i usually go out at about 7ish when the sun has sorta died down a little.
Nah the hot + sun = ability toread properly. Also dual purpose, due to increased vitamin D intake.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Max webber library, blacktown ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!
its got everything, open study areas, private study rooms, silent study areas, lots of books, and best of all it has a lot of glass - makes it look pretty
also it isnt that loud most of time unless all the islanders decide to come and turn the library into some concert or something, but thats rare nowadays, anyway it doenst matter cos theres always the silent study room

muscleman09

HSC
hey guys, i would really appreciate it if someone could help me with a study timetable?
If you have a really good one could u please email me:D

adoomi@live.com

right now my study timetable, is more of a guide, and i rather some sort of strict rule... sorta lol
so yeh... ny help would be greatly appreciated./

BTW GUYS, when u say study for like 4.5 hours... does that include h/w? I get home normally at 4.30, i usually just clean out my room eat something... bludge from 4.30 to 5.30, till when i have tutoring. 5.30-6.30 is tutoring... i get home say 7, eat some dinner then start work. H/w usually takes me 3 hours max... thats already AT LEAST 10-11pm... then i wanna do study...for what 3 hours? CBF!

I dont know how i can organise my self well :(

Last edited:

shell.q

HSC
yes i need a good study timetable to go off....please anyone email

shell.quince@hotmail.com

also.....best place to study, the garage as wierd as it sounds, it is nice and cool.....well in summer it is good anyway lol.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
lol sure. i have a massive trampoline because i kept falling off the edge of my old one with the constant flipping that i do, and mum thought it best that she try and make me safer if i'm going to be an idiot. haha. =]]]].
Lol, I can't imagine you bouncing around like some red-cordial-hyped seven year old. I assume that's how you bounced right? And I have also tried studying on my trampoline, but everything blew away so I gave up that idea pretty quick

hey guys, i would really appreciate it if someone could help me with a study timetable?
I don't have a proper timetable, per se, but I like to come home, eat stuff and quickly get into h/w while I'm still in school mode. Get h/w out of the way before dinner, which I aim to eat at about 6-6.30, then spend an hour or more on assessments afterwards. This changes when you're close to assessments, such as now, as I usually allocate ALL available time to assessment work and drop all h/w. The best thing I've found, however, is to plan well. Just like we're told to plan an essay before we write it, plan your study session, even write it down, so that if you get sidetracked, or daze off, u can come back and get straight back into work. This helped me cut out a lot of procrastination/timewasting

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Lol, I can't imagine you bouncing around like some red-cordial-hyped seven year old. I assume that's how you bounced right? And I have also tried studying on my trampoline, but everything blew away so I gave up that idea pretty quick.
haha, really? ask bower. he'll tell you how young and immature i act all the time =pp.

oh, and red cordial does get me quite hyped up =]]. i think it's the lack of alcohol in my life. red cordial/softdrink is my replacement =]] haha.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
haha, really? ask bower. he'll tell you how young and immature i act all the time =pp.

oh, and red cordial does get me quite hyped up =]]. i think it's the lack of alcohol in my life. red cordial/softdrink is my replacement =]] haha.
Not always the mature-maker. But I'll be sure never to give you too much sugar. Just in case.

shell.q

HSC
those whos half yrlies start within the next few weeks, who have started studying for it?
im freaking out because i havent much

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I have the Year 12 Mathematics and MX1 exams coming up... (I'm an accelerant) and I havn't really had much time to revise, rather get through the course fast and make sure I understand it. Although a lot of it is still fresh.

The teachers have allowed and even told me to get days off school and miss periods so I can study for the exams. :) I hope I can beat the Year 12'ers.

allieoop11

HSC
those whos half yrlies start within the next few weeks, who have started studying for it?
im freaking out because i havent much
My half yearly exams begin next week and i have just been working consistently on my current school work. It is hard to find time for additional study on top of our homework. My exam contents go back to term four last year, Geez, pressure is on!!

xx.kelly.xx

Awesome Member
HSC
My half yearly exams begin next week and i have just been working consistently on my current school work. It is hard to find time for additional study on top of our homework. My exam contents go back to term four last year, Geez, pressure is on!!

yeah my half yearlys begin this friday, starting with english
then all the rest next week

im stressing out so much, ive hardly done any study and to make it worse ive got my parents on my back about it all the time
its not my fault, im too busy working... i would quit, but i need the money :(

dad says if i dont go well in these exams then i have to quit work
good bye money and social life!
hello HSC!

man i hate this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)