Study Hours (1 Viewer)

How many hows a night do you study? (for year 12 students)

• < 1 hour

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • 1-2 hours

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • 2-3 hours

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • 4-5 hours

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • 6-7hours

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 7+ hours

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters

K man

K man was here in 2002
HSC
how many hours a hours a day do you study?
how often do you think Year 12 HSC students should study?
our school advises us to do about 4 hours a night... isnt this to much?

ellipsis

HSC
:eek:
The day before an assesment I'd definitely to 7 hours, but no other day ! I don't 'study' at all if there isn't anything close, do some homework yeah, but nothing else. Damn... I feel totally outclassed.

Our school officially says 3 hours. But you get the maths teachers who think your life should be maths and you need to study all night, and you get the good teachers who tell you to take a break.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
0_O ryan.cck thats alot even tho your in year 11. Even i dont study that much.. (and im in year 12 shameful) I study about 2 hours depends on my mood

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i study when necessary. that necessity is inversely proportional to the time remaining until exam day. yes, cramming is necessity.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
My study is extremely sporadic. Like today I did 5 hours (finished school early) but many days I just come home and sit on my arse. I guess it depends what mood I am in and where I am.

is a roflcopter
HSC
i dunno how people can do 7 hours a night?
dont you sleep?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
nar that includes homework :p

2 hrs or so is actual "study"

i dont go tutor newai like most ppl at my skool so i am kinda forced to study myself... i wanna b independent ^^

bluebubble

i wanna b independent
Me too, but i still don't study that much. i have a tutor and i'm not sure it's worth it as much cause it's just like havin a extra lesson of chemistry witout the chemicals. although she is bloody smart as anything, i don't seem to get things through my head. but it's good revision and sometimes it does help when you don't want to go to your teacher again and look like a total dumbass...happens to me alot. i'm still not doing so well this year tho, and maybe it's because i'm sitting here talkin to you rather than doing my h/w.

is a roflcopter
HSC
you must be very dedicated ryan
arnt you in year 11?
going for 100 or something? :p

Actuarial Boy
HSC
yea yr 11

all it takes is a wakeup call (eg : get a shit mark < 80) and then you keep telling urself "thats it im gunna study now"

most of the time ull just be like "ah fuck this ill study tommorow... blah blah etc etc"

but im trying my best to stick to studying that long

ahah i do lik 2 hrs hw then hve dinner then go on net chat a bit then study then back on net and watch tv and sleep

typical day :rolleyes: pretty boring oh well

Actuarial Boy
HSC
srsly who DOESNT aim for a 100 seriously... for hsc that is

(bludgers not included)

everyone keeps saying "im aiming for 80+..90+" but all the study u do... seriously deep down u want to get the most marks u want which is 100 0.o

is a roflcopter
HSC
i studied a bit in the first half of year 11
did alright but had an epiphany right after i got my report

NONE OF THIS SHIT COUNTS

:D

after that i spent my time and money at internet cafes and had just about the most enjoyable year ever.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
2-3 hours that mostly doing Homework, and revising, thats all you really do for studying right re reading and reading on (excludes maths), but yeah if im lucky i will get 1-2 couple of weeks exams it goes to 4+

losty

i dont 'study' unless i know i have an exam/exam week coming up... and even then i study only a couple of night before...

i dont get how people do it.... my 'study' is doing homework and assessments.... and even then i only do an hour or 2 a night if even that.... actually a lot of weeknight i do absolutly nothing and cram assessments in during the weekend... but thats just me... i work best under pressure knowing i have limited time to complete things

Actuarial Boy
HSC
haha hope that doesn't continue coz ur hsc is coming up soon

ur gunna b pullin yer hair out if u keep leavin stuff to last minute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)